"20/20" TACKLES 10 MYTHS REGARDING SEXUAL RELATIONS,
AIRING NOVEMBER 5 ON ABC
Sex: Myths, Lies and Straight Talk... "20/20" looks at some of the fictions mixed in with the facts of life. The report airs on "20/20," FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. With the help of experts, the "20/20" team of John Stossel, Elizabeth Vargas, Deborah Roberts, Lynn Sherr, Bob Brown, Dr. Timothy Johnson, Juju Chang and Chris Connelly tackle such sex-related topics as:
* there is a seven-year itch
* women are naturally more monogamous than men
* size matters
* single people have more frequent and better sex than married people
* talking to your kids about sex before they are teenagers encourages them to have sex
* women don't like porn
* sex during pregnancy can harm the baby
* herbal aphrodisiacs don't work
* short men get fewer dates, have less sex and are romantically disadvantaged
* blondes have more fun
Is what you know regarding sexual relations really true?
"20/20" is anchored by Elizabeth Vargas and John Stossel. David Sloan is the executive producer.