"MYTHS, TRUTHS AND LOOKING GOOD -- INSIDE AND OUT,"
AIRING ON "20/20," FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18 ON ABC
"20/20" questions what really helps and what is hype when it comes to looking and feeling good, including whether or not moisturizers prevent wrinkles, eating late makes you fat or revenge is sweet. "Myths, Truths and Looking Good -- Inside and Out" airs on "20/20," FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
"20/20" correspondents including Elizabeth Vargas, John Stossel, Deborah Roberts, Dr. Timothy Johnson, Bill Ritter, JuJu Chang Bob Brown and Chris Connelly debunk such myths as:
* Eating late makes you fat
* Muscle turns to fat when you don't exercise
* Diet and exercise are all you need to loose weight
* Natural ingredients make shampoos better
* Moisturizers prevent wrinkles
* Reading in low light hurts your eyes
* Tight underwear makes men less fertile
* Chocolate is bad for you
* Revenge is sweet
"20/20" is anchored by Elizabeth Vargas and John Stossel. David Sloan is the executive producer.