ON "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"
AIRING TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10AT 10 PM ON ABC
When People See a Situation that Cries Out for Action,
Do They Step in, Back Away or Just Walk on by?
When you think no one is watching... what would you do? Using hidden cameras, "What Would You Do?" establishes everyday scenarios and then captures people's reactions. Whether people are compelled to act or mind their own business, John Qui�ones reports on their split-second and often surprising decision-making process. "What Would You Do?" airs TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Tuesday, December 10 scenarios Include:
· Rude Cell Phone: What will diners do when their waitress is more interested in her cell phone than in her customers?
· Illegal Immigration: Will any diners intervene when they hear a restaurant manager tell his worker, who happens to be an undocumented worker, that he has no right to complain about not getting paid for weeks because he could get fired, or even deported?
· Credit Card Declined: A man on a first date is embarrassed when the waiter tells him his credit card has been declined. Will any fellow diners come to the man's rescue and save him from complete embarrassment?
· Namaste Nightmare: What will fellow yogis do when a classmate disrupts the peace of a yoga class? And how about if the yoga instructor was concerned with a text from a friend instead of teaching her class?
· Out of Control: Will bystanders say anything when a woman is verbally, and then physically abusing her husband at a mall?
"What Would You Do?" has won awards from the Chicago International Television Festival and the Avon Foundation's 2006 Voice of Change award for exposing "injustice and wrongdoing against women and bringing the message of domestic violence to the mainstream."
David Sloan is senior executive producer and Danielle Rossen is executive producer of "What Would You Do?"