A SANDWICH IN A CAN, DOG FOOD THAT USES CRICKETS AS AN INGREDIENT, AND
A PORTABLE RECORDING STUDIO ARE AMONG THE INVENTIONS
ON 'STEVE HARVEY'S FUNDERDOME'
"Episode 107" - The seed-funding competition reality series "Steve Harvey's FUNDERDOME," featuring two aspiring inventors going head-to-head to win over a live studio audience to fund their ideas, products or companies. The season finale airs SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. The audience will represent the customer, and since the customer is always right, they will be voting to determine the winner. This week's inventions and the aspiring inventors that will go head-to-head are:
· Candwich - a sandwich in a can. Inventor: Mark from Sandy, Utah
· Tillow - a combination beach towel/pillow. Inventor: Katie from Santa Monica, California
· Enjoy-a-Bowl - a bowl that allows pets to enjoy the smell of human food while sticking to their pet-food diet. Inventor: Joe from Las Vegas, Nevada
· Fedwell Pet Foods - dog food that uses crickets as a protein source. Inventor: Emily from Sudbury, Massachusetts
· Truxx - an app that allows users to find truck drivers to help them move large items. Inventor: Carlos from Syracuse, New York
· Studio Stick - a portable recording studio for smart phones and tablets. Inventor: Brandyn from Cleveland, Ohio
Before revealing the results of the crowd's majority vote, host Steve Harvey, the highly popular stand-up comedian, actor, author and Emmy Award-winning game show host, will present the inventors with a major dilemma. One of the inventors is allowed to cash out and walk away for a lesser amount. If an inventor cashes out, they forgo the opportunity to win the whole cash prize for that round - a good move if they lost the crowd vote, but a bad move if they would have won it.
"Steve Harvey's FUNDERDOME" is produced by MGM Television and internationally distributed by MGM. The executive producers are Mark Burnett, Leslie Garvin and Barry Poznick.