THE JOURNEY TO FIND THE NEXT SUPERSTAR CONTINUES
AS 12 OF THE TOP 24 CONTESTANTS PERFORM DUETS WITH CELEBRITY PARTNERS,
THIS WEEK ON ABC'S 'AMERICAN IDOL'
"112 (Top 24 Celebrity Duets)" - As the pool has been narrowed to the top 24 contestants, 12 of the top 24 finalists perform duets with celebrity partners at Academy LA in Hollywood during this week in the competition, as the search for America's next superstar continues on its new home on America's network, The ABC Television Network, MONDAY, APRIL 16 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), streaming and on demand.
Performing during this episode are contestants and celebrities:
· Ada Vox with celebrity duet partner Lea Michele
· Alyssa Raghu with celebrity duet partner Banners
· Amelia Hammer Harris with celebrity duet partner Bebe Rexha
· Caleb Lee Hutchinson with celebrity duet partner Bebe Rexha
· Effie Passero with celebrity duet partner Cam
· Garrett Jacobs with celebrity duet partner Colbie Caillat
· Jurnee with celebrity duet partner Lea Michele
· Maddie Poppe with celebrity duet partner Colbie Caillat
· Mara Justine with celebrity duet partner Rachel Platten
· Marcio Donaldson with celebrity duet partner Allen Stone
· Ron Bultongez with celebrity duet partner Banners
· Shannon O'Hara with celebrity duet partner Cam
Helping to determine who America will ultimately vote for to become the next singing sensation are music industry forces and superstar judges Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. Emmy(R) Award-winning host and producer Ryan Seacrest returns as host of the beloved series.
"American Idol" is produced by FremantleMedia North America and CORE Media Group's 19 Entertainment. Executive producers include FremantleMedia North America's Trish Kinane and Jennifer Mullin, along with executive producer Phil McIntyre representing CORE Media. FremantleMedia International distributes the series worldwide.
"American Idol" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG, L parental guideline.
The official "American Idol" app is available on iOS and Android devices. Using the app, fans can play along with the show in real time guessing which contestants will go to the next round, "IDOLize" their selfies with "American Idol" filters and stickers, answer trivia questions and track what's trending with judges, contestants and fans. Later this season, fans can vote for their favorite contestants on the app, as well as on AmericanIdol.com/vote or via text.