COUNTRY MUSIC STAR SCOTTY MCCREERY AND CHRIS KATTAN FROM
'SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE' FACE OFF ALONG WITH THEIR FAMILIES; AND
'GLEE' ACTRESS AMBER RILEY CHALLENGES ACTRESS TORI SPELLING & HER HUSBAND, ACTOR/HOST DEAN MCDERMOTT, ON A NEW EPISODE OF
ABC'S 'CELEBRITY FAMILY FEUD'
"Scotty McCreery vs. Chris Kattan and Amber Riley vs. Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott" - The celebrity teams competing to win cash for their charities feature country music artist Scotty McCreery and actor/comedian Chris Kattan, best known from his stints on "Saturday Night Live" and "The Middle." In a separate game, family members of actress Amber Riley ("Glee") and actress Tori Spelling ("Beverly Hills, 90210") alongside her husband, actor/host Dean McDermott ("Chopped Canada"), will compete on an all-new episode, SUNDAY, AUG. 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Steve Harvey, the highly popular stand-up comedian, actor, author and Emmy(R) Award-winning game show host, will pit celebrities and their families against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to a survey-type question posed to 100 people.
The celebrity teams who will try to guess what the "survey said" are the following:
Scotty McCreery - country music artist and "American Idol" Season 10 winner; playing for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
· Gabrielle Dugal - wife
· Merrick Dugal III -father-in-law
· Michael McCreery - father
· Paquita McCreery - grandmother
Chris Kattan - "Saturday Night Live"; playing for Partners In Health
· Hajnalka Joslyn - mother
· Andrew Joslyn - half-brother
· Madison Joslyn - sister-in-law
· Jennifer Schultz - family friend
In another game of "Celebrity Family Feud," the two contesting teams are:
Amber Riley - actress known for "Glee" and "Dancing with the Stars" Season 17 Champion; playing for A Place Called Home
· Tiny Beatrice Hightower Riley - mother
· Ashley Marie Riley - sister
· Raymond Eugene Baker Jr. - brother-in-law
· Ayana Nhkengy Riley - cousin
Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott - playing for LA Family Housing
· Tori Spelling - actress known for "Beverly Hills, 90210"
· Dean McDermott - actor and host of "Chopped Canada"
· Randy Spelling - Tori's brother
· Bill Horn - Tori's close friend, known as the "Guncle"
· Jess Amer - Tori's best friend
"Celebrity Family Feud" is produced by FremantleMedia North America and is taped in front of a live audience in Los Angeles, California. Gaby Johnston and Jennifer Mullin are executive producers.
"Celebrity Family Feud" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. This episode carries a TV-PG, DL parental guideline.