Editor's note: The air time of this episode has changed.
THE BATTLE ROUND CONTINUES WITH EPIC MATCH-UPS BETWEEN ELITE ACTS, ON A TWO-HOUR EPISODE OF THE GLOBAL TALENT COMPETITION SERIES "THE WORLD'S BEST," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27
"The Battle Round, Part 2" - The Battle Round continues featuring epic match-ups between elite acts, on a two-hour episode of the new global talent competition series THE WORLD'S BEST, Wednesday, Feb. 27 (9:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. James Corden hosts.
The acts going head to head in "The Battle Round, Part 2" are:
· China's Duo Suining ("The Impossible Balancing Duo") vs. Germany's Dundu Giants of Light ("The Giants of Light")
· South Korea's Emotional Line ("The Classical Crew") vs. Philippines' The TNT Boys ("Vocal Dynamo Trio")
· Spain's Los Vivancos ("Matadors of Dance") vs. South Korea's Kukkiwon ("The Flying Taekwondo Masters")
· United States' William Close ("The Earth Harp Orchestra") vs. United States' Naturally 7 ("The Human Instruments")
· Australia's Space Cowboy ("The Dangerous Man") vs. Great Britain's Nina Conti ("The Master Ventriloquist")