10 OF THE TOP 20 CONTESTANTS PERFORM
WITH THEIR ALL-STAR CELEBRITY DUET PARTNERS
ON ABC'S 'AMERICAN IDOL,' SUNDAY, APRIL 7
"210 (All-Star Duets)" - Ten of the Top 20 finalists perform duets with all-star celebrity partners from The Wiltern in Los Angeles, as the search for America's next superstar continues on The ABC Television Network, SUNDAY, APRIL 7 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), streaming and on demand. Following the performances and during a shocking elimination, the "American Idol" judges will determine which seven finalists will advance to the Top 14 and get the chance to perform for America's vote.
Performing during this episode are the following contestants and celebrities:
· Kate Barnette with celebrity duet partners Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
· Walker Burroughs with celebrity duet partner Jason Mraz
· Riley Thompson with celebrity duet partner Brett Young
· Uché with celebrity duet partner Shaggy
· Madison VanDenburg with celebrity duet partners Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
· Shawn Robinson with celebrity duet partner Elle King
· Ashley Hess with celebrity duet partner Jason Mraz
· Bumbly with celebrity duet partner Shaggy
· Laci Kaye Booth with celebrity duet partner Brett Young
· Laine Hardy with celebrity duet partner Elle King
Helping to determine the Top 14, who America will then begin voting for starting Sunday, April 14, are music industry legends and all-star judges Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. Emmy(R) Award-winning host and producer Ryan Seacrest hosts the beloved series and famed multimedia personality Bobby Bones acts as in-house mentor.
"American Idol" is produced by Fremantle and Industrial Media's 19 Entertainment. Executive producers include Fremantle's Trish Kinane, also serving as showrunner, Jennifer Mullin, Megan Wolflick and Industrial Media's Chris Anokute. Fremantle distributes the series worldwide.