"THE APPRENTICE IS CASTING IN A CITY NEAR YOU"
DONALD TRUMP, MARK BURNETT AND NBC LAUNCH 28-CITY NATIONWIDE RECRUITING TOUR FOR THE NEXT "APPRENTICE"
NEW YORK, NY - January 25, 2005 - As NBC previously announced at last week's press tour, Donald Trump will be back in the boardroom for two more seasons of NBC's "The Apprentice." Casting begins immediately in 28 cities across the country and online at www.nbc.com. "The Apprentice" featuring Donald Trump will continue to air Thursdays at 9:00pm ET with season four airing this fall and season five premiering in the winter of 2006.
Interviews will take place in the following cities. For all casting calls, wristbands are distributed 8 AM to 11 AM and at 9 AM interviews will begin.
- Los Angeles, CA: Saturday, Jan. 29th KNBC 4, 3000 W. Alameda Ave. Burbank, CA.
- New York, NY: Friday, Feb. 4th The Trump Building @ 40 Wall Street.
- Detroit, MI: Friday, Feb. 4th WDIV Studios 550 W. Lafayette Blvd.
- Houston, TX: Friday, Feb. 4th KPRC 8181 SW Freeway
- Atlanta, GA: Saturday, Feb 5th Hyatt Regency 265 Peachtree St.
- Denver, CO: Saturday, Feb 5th 500 Speer Blvd.
- Raleigh, NC: Saturday, Feb 5th NBC 17 1205 Front St.
- San Jose, CA: Saturday, Feb 5th KNTV Ch.11 2450 N. First St.
- Las Vegas, NV: Friday, Feb. 11th Green Valley Ranch Resort 2300 Paseo Verde Drive
- St. Louis, MO: Friday, Feb. 11th President Riverboat Casino 800 N. First St.
- Tampa, FL: Friday, Feb. 11th WFLA-TV 200 S. Parker St.
- Washington, D.C.: Friday, Feb. 11th Mercedes Benz 200 S. Pickett St. Alexandria, VA
- FT. Worth /Dallas TX: Saturday, Feb. 12th TCU Rickel Bldg. 3005 Stadium Drive
- Providence, RI: Saturday, Feb. 12th WJAR 23 Kenney Dr.
- Louisville, KY: Friday, Feb 18th Clear Channel Studios 4000 #1 Radio Dr.
- Philadelphia, PA: Friday, Feb 18th Loews 1200 Market St.
- Boise, ID: Saturday, Feb. 19th Plaza 7 5257 Fairview Ave.
- Chicago, IL: Saturday, Feb. 19th NBC-5 454 N. Columbus Dr.
- New Orleans, LA: Saturday, Feb. 19th Clearview Mall 4436 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
- Phoenix, AZ: Saturday, Feb. 19. James Hotel @ 7353 East Indian School Rd.
- Oklahoma City, OK: Saturday, Feb. 19. Marriott Hotel @ 6300 Waterford Blvd.
- San Diego, CA: Friday, Feb. 25. Horton Square @ 225 Broadway.
- Columbus, OH: Saturday, Feb. 26. Ohio State University @ 2110 Tuttle Pk Place.
- Orlando, Fl: Saturday, Feb. 26. The Groove @ Universal City Walk 6000 Universal Blvd.
- Seattle, WA: Saturday, Feb. 26. Emerald Queen @ 2024 East 24th St.
- Indianapolis, IN: Saturday, Feb. 26. WTHR @ 1000 North Meridian St.
- Kansas City, MO: Saturday, Feb. 26. Union Station @ 30 West Pershing Rd.
- Albuquerque, NM: Saturday, Feb. 26. Sheraton Old Town @ 800 Rio Grande
Prospective applicants should: be able to take risks, bounce back after failing, succeed in a cutthroat environment, go against the tide, remain focused, think creatively and be a leader.
Interested candidates should complete the online application form (see below), submit a VHS tape and apply for one of the most coveted jobs on earth. Cassettes become the property of Mark Burnett Productions, and will not be returned.
Prospective contestants for "The Apprentice" can find instructions and complete details by logging onto www.nbc.com.
Contestants must be legally eligible to work in the United States and live in the United States; must be at least 21 years of age; must be in excellent physical and mental health; must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until six months after initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear, if selected as a player.
Prospective contestants, if selected to be interviewed, must timely complete, sign and return (prior to the date of your personal interview) a completed interview Agreement Package that includes a Background Questionnaire Form and authorization to obtain background information from third parties, among other agreements.
"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett, Donald Trump and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.