MURDER VICTIM REVEALED ON "REUNION" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, ON FOX
Samantha (Alexa Davalos) is the Victim, but Who is the Murderer?
All season long, viewers of REUNION have known that one of the six central characters was murdered, and the deceased's identity was finally revealed on tonight's episode. While the clues pointed to Jenna (Amanda Righetti), the victim was actually Samantha (Alexa Davalos).
In the episode's flashback to 1990, Carla (Chyler Leigh) isolated herself from her friends and kept secrets from both the new man in her life and Samantha. Craig (Sean Faris) struggled to keep his father's business afloat, but Aaron (Dave Annable) � halfway around the world � held the key. Jenna and her mother had a moment to reconnect before tragedy struck and her mother succumbed to disease brought on by AIDS, and Will (Will Estes) shipped out to the Gulf War. Amid police photos of Samantha lying in a pool of blood, Detective Marjorino (Mathew St. Patrick) continues his search for her killer, in the belief that the murderer is one of the five surviving friends.
Tune in next week, Thursday, Nov. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and get another year closer to finding out who killed Samantha in the "1991" episode of REUNION. As the show flashes back to 1991, Samantha notices bruises on Carla, which she fears were delivered by Carla's mystery boyfriend. Amy's kidnapping forces Samantha to tell Craig most of the truth involving her pregnancy. Aaron and Craig are in business together, but Aaron gets an offer from an Internet company that he cannot refuse. Will returns from the Gulf War and has a final errand to do for his Army buddy, whose death he blames on himself. Marjorino gets a hot lead after interrogating one of the friends, but was she telling him the truth?
TEST YOUR '90s KNOWLEDGE: Take our quiz to see if you can determine which events happened in 1990 and which in 1991:
1. The World Wide Web makes its debut on the Internet.
2. Roseanne Barr causes a media uproar with her rendition of the national anthem at a San Diego Padres game.
3. Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" becomes the first animated feature film nominated for a Best Picture Oscar.
4. Everyone is obsessed with the phrase "I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP" from a commercial for a home emergency alert device.
5. Fox Broadcasting Company is the first network to permit condom advertising on television.
6. Box-office hit "Pretty Woman" makes audiences fall in love with a hooker played by Julia Roberts.
7. Seattle band Nirvana releases the song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on the LP "Nevermind." With this hit comes the start of the grunge movement.
8. MC Hammer has everyone on the dance floor in "Hammer Time" pants, screaming "Can't Touch This."
ANSWERS: (Odd-numbered events took place in 1991 and even-numbered in 1990.)
REUNION is a Warner Bros. Television Productions Inc. and Class IV Production. Jon Harmon Feldman, Steve Pearlman and Andrew Plotkin are executive producers and Michael Katleman and Gina Fattore are co-executive producers.