[02/21/06 - 12:00 AM]
Emmy-Winning Actor Susan Saint James Makes Her Return to the Small Screen on "Law & Order: Svu" Tuesday, February 28th at 10 PM ET/PT

"I have always been a huge fan of 'Law & Order,' especially 'SVU,' and I've always wanted a part on the show." -Susan Saint James

"I am thrilled to have been able to cast Susan Saint James on SVU, and I always think fondly of her since I won money on her name in 1985 as a contestant on 'Wheel of Fortune.'" - Executive Producer Neal Baer

NEW YORK -- February 21, 2006 -- Veteran Emmy-winning actor Susan Saint James ("Kate & Allie") returns to television in her first dramatic role in nearly a decade on NBC's "Law & Order: SVU" (Tues., Feb. 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT). In "Gone," Saint James guest stars as defense attorney Monica Bradshaw alongside "Spin City" alumni Barry Bostwick and Michael Boatman, representing a trio of teens suspected of murder in a high-profile case involving a missing Canadian girl who vanishes while on a high school trip to New York.

Saint James' role on "SVU" will mark her first appearance on a filmed drama since she starred as Sally McMillan in "McMillan and Wife" (1971-76). The role earned her numerous Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.

Following are comments made by Saint James:

On Her Return:

"The timing felt right. I have always been a huge fan of the original 'Law & Order,' dating back to the first cast, and especially 'SVU.' I've always wanted a part on the show. This is a great way to come back to work... Did I mention I am having a great time?"

On Why She Likes "SVU":

"I think the characters are so well drawn, the storylines are so well conceived and the chemistry between characters is so good. I've seen almost every episode multiple times."

On The Role She Really Wanted:

"I had always wanted to be a judge on the show. I've always had this wonderful vision of saying 'In my chambers!'"

On Her Favorite Medium:

"I love working on filmed dramas. 'Kate and Allie' was shot on tape and I did a brief stint on 'The Drew Carey Show,' which was also shot on tape, but I haven't worked on film in many years."

Saint James will now add "Law & Order" to her resume, along with her daughter Sunshine, who interned on the original series while a student at Princeton University.

Executive Producer Neal Baer is thrilled that Susan Saint James has four "S's" in it.

"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is a Wolf Films production in association with NBC Universal Television Studio. Dick Wolf is creator and executive producer; Neal Baer and Ted Kotcheff are executive producers.

[february 2006]

[10/03/15 - 09:18 AM]
"Dateline NBC" Grows Week to Week by 10% in Both 18-49 and Total Viewers
NBC spins the numbers for Friday, October 2.

[10/03/15 - 09:03 AM]
"Gotham" Week 2 Rises 63% in Nielsen Live + 3 Day, Outrating Season Premiere
FOX further spins the numbers for Monday, September 28.

[10/03/15 - 08:47 AM]
"Blindspot" Generates NBC's Biggest Live + 3 Day 18-49 Lift in Nearly a Year
NBC further spins the numbers for Monday, September 28.

[10/03/15 - 08:21 AM]
ABC Wins Its 2nd Straight Friday in Adults 18-49, Outdelivering Runner-Up CBS by 17%
ABC spins the numbers for Friday, October 2.

[10/02/15 - 03:33 PM]
ABC to Give "Quantico" Another Encore on Tuesday; "Beyond the Tank" Pushed Again
The newcomer's second episode, due this Sunday, will likewise rebroadcast on Tuesday, October 6 at 10:00/9:00c.

[10/02/15 - 02:25 PM]
ABC Family to Give Fans Access to Talent and Unique Photo Opportunities During New York Comic Con on October 8-11
"Pretty Little Liars," "Stitchers" and "Shadowhunters" are among the participating series.

[10/02/15 - 01:52 PM]
"Baring It All: Inside New York Fashion Week," a Special Programming Event, to Air October 14 on ABC Family
The two-hour documentary produced by Gennifer Gardiner and IMG's Will Staeger and Mike Antinoro showcases a fresh take on New York Fashion Week, following industry insiders who are changing the fashion landscape.

[10/02/15 - 01:09 PM]
VH1's Primetime Ratings for Third Quarter Surge Ahead 34% Over Prior Quarter Among Adults 18-49
VH1 spins the numbers for the third quarter of 2015.

[10/02/15 - 12:50 PM]
Investigation Discovery Tops All of Ad-Supported Cable for Delivery of W25-54 in September
Investigation Discovery spins the numbers for the month of September.

[10/02/15 - 12:44 PM]
Showtime(R) Debuts Critically-Acclaimed Documentary Film "Listen to Me Marlon" on Saturday, November 14th at 9 PM ET/PT
Directed by Stevan Riley, the film unlocks two-time Oscar(R) winner Marlon Brando's extensive never-before-heard personal audio archive.

[10/02/15 - 11:11 AM]
ABC Prime Posts the Biggest L+3 Lifts with 6 of the Top 10 Playback Gainers
ABC further spins the numbers for the week of September 21-27.

[10/02/15 - 11:00 AM]
More People Watch Portions of CBS News' Major News Programs During Premiere Week Than Any Other Broadcast Network's News Offerings
CBS News spins the numbers for the week of September 21-27.

[10/02/15 - 10:51 AM]
CBS Premiere Week Multi-Platform Snapshot
CBS further spins the numbers for the week of September 21-27.

[10/02/15 - 10:44 AM]
"The Big Bang Theory" Moves Ahead of "Sunday Night Football" as Premiere Week's Number One Program with L+3 Viewing
CBS further spins the numbers for the week of September 21-27.

[10/02/15 - 10:32 AM]
CBS Renews "Zoo," Summer's #1 Scripted Series, For Summer 2016
"'Zoo's' thrilling stories clicked with audiences each week during a very competitive summer," said Glenn Geller.