[02/21/06 - 12:00 AM]
Emmy-Winning Actor Susan Saint James Makes Her Return to the Small Screen on "Law & Order: Svu" Tuesday, February 28th at 10 PM ET/PT

EMMY-WINNING ACTOR SUSAN SAINT JAMES MAKES HER RETURN TO THE SMALL SCREEN ON "LAW & ORDER: SVU" TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH AT 10 PM ET/PT

"I have always been a huge fan of 'Law & Order,' especially 'SVU,' and I've always wanted a part on the show." -Susan Saint James

"I am thrilled to have been able to cast Susan Saint James on SVU, and I always think fondly of her since I won money on her name in 1985 as a contestant on 'Wheel of Fortune.'" - Executive Producer Neal Baer

NEW YORK -- February 21, 2006 -- Veteran Emmy-winning actor Susan Saint James ("Kate & Allie") returns to television in her first dramatic role in nearly a decade on NBC's "Law & Order: SVU" (Tues., Feb. 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT). In "Gone," Saint James guest stars as defense attorney Monica Bradshaw alongside "Spin City" alumni Barry Bostwick and Michael Boatman, representing a trio of teens suspected of murder in a high-profile case involving a missing Canadian girl who vanishes while on a high school trip to New York.

Saint James' role on "SVU" will mark her first appearance on a filmed drama since she starred as Sally McMillan in "McMillan and Wife" (1971-76). The role earned her numerous Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.

Following are comments made by Saint James:

On Her Return:

"The timing felt right. I have always been a huge fan of the original 'Law & Order,' dating back to the first cast, and especially 'SVU.' I've always wanted a part on the show. This is a great way to come back to work... Did I mention I am having a great time?"

On Why She Likes "SVU":

"I think the characters are so well drawn, the storylines are so well conceived and the chemistry between characters is so good. I've seen almost every episode multiple times."

On The Role She Really Wanted:

"I had always wanted to be a judge on the show. I've always had this wonderful vision of saying 'In my chambers!'"

On Her Favorite Medium:

"I love working on filmed dramas. 'Kate and Allie' was shot on tape and I did a brief stint on 'The Drew Carey Show,' which was also shot on tape, but I haven't worked on film in many years."

Saint James will now add "Law & Order" to her resume, along with her daughter Sunshine, who interned on the original series while a student at Princeton University.

Executive Producer Neal Baer is thrilled that Susan Saint James has four "S's" in it.

"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is a Wolf Films production in association with NBC Universal Television Studio. Dick Wolf is creator and executive producer; Neal Baer and Ted Kotcheff are executive producers.

[february 2006]

· LAW & ORDER (NBC)
· LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT (NBC)
· SPIN CITY (ABC)

[07/06/15 - 03:46 PM]
Marvel & ESPN Films Premiere Short Film Series Beginning July 10
All eight films will have a television premiere and will also be released on the ESPN 30 for 30 Facebook page the same day.

[07/06/15 - 03:35 PM]
National Geographic Channel Announces Cast of Four-Hour Movie Event "Saints & Strangers"
Vincent Kartheiser, Anna Camp, Ron Livingston, Barry Sloane, Ray Stevenson and Natascha McElhone are among the ensemble cast members.

[07/06/15 - 02:20 PM]
Investigation Discovery Closes Out First Half of 2015 Celebrating Best 2nd Quarter and Best June Ever in Prime and Total Day
Investigation Discovery spins the numbers for the second quarter of 2015.

[07/06/15 - 01:37 PM]
Lifetime Renews Critically Acclaimed Drama "UnREAL" for Second Season
Airing on Mondays at 10:00/9:00c, "UnREAL" is Lifetime's youngest scripted series ever, with a median age of 43.

[07/06/15 - 01:20 PM]
Staggering 25.4 Million Witness USA Defeat Japan to Win Coveted FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 Title
FOX Sports spins the numbers for Sunday, July 5.

[07/06/15 - 12:46 PM]
Disney XD & Marvel to Debut Animated "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy"
The series debuts with a one-hour special featuring back-to-back episodes, Saturday, September 26 at 9:30 PM ET on Disney XD.

[07/06/15 - 12:45 PM]
MTV's "Scream" Premiere Draws Six Million Total Viewers, Leaps +45% in L+3 Ratings
MTV further spins the numbers for Tuesday, June 30.

[07/06/15 - 12:36 PM]
Showtime(R) Presents "Jay Pharoah: Can I Be Me?"
This is Pharoah's first hour-long comedy special from The Cutting Room in New York City.

[07/06/15 - 12:11 PM]
Cinemax - Official "Outcast" Key Art and New Comic Book Cover Art
Get your first taste of the upcoming Robert Kirkman series based on the Skybound/Image comic.

[07/06/15 - 10:56 AM]
USA Network's Award-Winning Series "Mr. Robot" Jumps 36% in P18-49 for Week Two
USA further spins the numbers for Wednesday, July 1.

[07/06/15 - 10:40 AM]
Video: Watch the Extended Trailer for TNT's "Public Morals," Premiering August 25 at 10/9c
Ed Burns is behind the project, which also stars Michael Rapaport and Elizabeth Masucci.

[07/06/15 - 10:32 AM]
Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins the Cast of "The Good Wife" as a Series Regular for Season Seven
Morgan will play Alex, a calm, experienced hourly investigator whom Alicia hires.

[07/06/15 - 09:17 AM]
Turner Broadcasting Brings Brands Closer to Fans at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2015
A lineup of events, panels, talent appearances, signings and related sponsor activations will showcase the breadth of the company's fan-driven brands and unique partnership capabilities.

[07/06/15 - 08:32 AM]
Netflix Releases "Chris Tucker Live" Trailer and Key Art
In the special, Chris Tucker returns to the stage he loves and showcases his mind-blowing comedic chops as he shares his experiences from childhood to the big time.

[07/06/15 - 07:16 AM]
USA's Women's World Cup Championship Match Sets Metered Market Household Ratings Record
FOX Sports spins the numbers for Sunday, July 5.