[07/30/09 - 10:01 PM]
So You Think You Can Dance Top 4 Finalists Revealed
FOX details the latest "So You Think You Can Dance" elimination.

[via press release from FOX]

HOT FROM FOX...

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" TOP 4 FINALISTS REVEALED

BRANDON BRYANT, EVAN KASPRZAK, JEANINE MASON AND KAYLA RADOMSKI TO COMPETE ON TWO-HOUR FINAL PERFORMANCE SHOW WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, ON FOX

MELISSA SANDVIG AND ADE OBAYOMI ARE ELIMINATED FROM COMPETITION

America's Favorite Dancer Will Waltz Off with $250,000 During Live Season Finale Thursday, August 6

Brandon Bryant, Evan Kasprzak, Jeanine Mason and Kayla Radomski were named SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE's Top 4 finalists after host Cat Deeley revealed that Melissa Sandvig, 29, a Ballet dancer from Los Alamitos, CA and Ade Obayomi, 20, a Contemporary dancer from Orange County, CA were eliminated from the competition.

The two-night, four-hour season finale of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE promises to be the series' most spectacular showdown ever! The Top 4 will compete one last time in the hopes of winning America's vote and the title of America's Favorite Dancer, a $250,000 cash prize and a featured spot on the cover of the November issue of Dance Spirit magazine. Judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, as well as guest judges Mia Michaels, Tyce Diorio, Adam Shankman and Debbie Allen, will offer critiques on the final performances of the season. Broadcast for the first time from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, the finale will air Wednesday, Aug. 5 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Thursday, Aug. 6 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.

In addition to naming America's Favorite Dancer, the two-hour live finale will feature performances by this season's Top 20 dancers, Hip Hop dance team The Rage Boyz Crew and Talia Fowler, winner of Season Two of "So You Think You Can Dance Australia." The celebration will also showcase encore performances of the Judges' favorite routines from Season Five.

The Top 4 finalists had this to say about what it would mean to win Season Five of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and become America's Favorite Dancer:

Brandon Bryant Dance Specialty: Contemporary Hometown: Miami, FL Currently Resides: Salt Lake City, UT Age: 20 "It would prove that I can accomplish anything I put my mind and heart into. Being able to show the world what I can do and what I love to do is amazing. Watching the show for the past four years and learning so much from the past winners, I feel like if I did get the chance to be America's Favorite Dancer, I could hold my head high and say to myself, �I did it.'"

Evan Kasprzak Dance Specialty: Broadway Hometown: West Bloomfield, MI Currently Resides: West Bloomfield, MI Age: 22 "Winning would be tremendous and unbelievable. It would mean that I achieved my ultimate goal for the show. It would be the beginning of a new chapter in my life, and many new opportunities would be available to me. It would allow me to continue to pursue what I love with confidence and show that I can tackle any challenge presented."

Jeanine Mason Dance Specialty: Contemporary Hometown: Miami, FL Currently Resides: Pinecrest, FL Age: 18 "Winning would mean having the confidence never to succumb to any obstacle. I came so close to missing out on the most incredible experience of my life because I didn't believe in myself. It would be more than a personal victory. My winning would be a resounding victory for the underdogs and those who helped by encouraging them to dream and reach for what seems unattainable."

Kayla Radomski Dance Specialty: Jazz/Contemporary Hometown: Aurora, CO Currently Resides: Aurora, CO Age: 18

"If I were to win, I would be so grateful. It would mean that dreams do come true, and would show that you should never stop believing in yourself. It would also show that I have not only proved myself as a well-rounded performer and person, but also that all my hard work has paid off. I love dancing and performing more than anything in the world and I am grateful for the opportunity to share my love of dance and am so thankful for the great support and dance education I have had. Dance is a part of me � it takes me to a place that makes me truly happy. I would absolutely love to be America's Favorite Dancer!"

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE was created by Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe and comes from 19 Entertainment Ltd. and dick clark productions. It is executive-produced by Simon Fuller, Nigel Lythgoe and Barry Adelman.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: The final SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE performance show on Wednesday, Aug. 5 has been expanded to two hours, and will now air 8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT.]

[july 2009]

· SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (FOX)

[01/26/15 - 05:48 PM]
Nick Jonas Joins the Killer Cast of FOX's Upcoming Comedy-Horror Anthology Series, "Scream Queens"
He'll join the previously cast Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Joe Manganiello, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer and Ariana Grande.

[01/26/15 - 05:13 PM]
Super Bowl Week Gets an Injection of Wit - David Feherty Style - With Back-to-Back Nights of "Feherty Live" Stage Performances from Phoenix
Both shows also will air live on Golf Channel and stream live on the Golf Live Extra app.

[01/26/15 - 12:42 PM]
3.3 Million Total Viewers Sign Up for "Sons of Liberty"
History spins the numbers for Sunday, January 25.

[01/26/15 - 12:35 PM]
"Bring It!" Returns with 1.8 Million Viewers
Lifetime spins the numbers for Friday, January 23.

[01/26/15 - 10:50 AM]
Video: MTV Releases Trailer for Fourth Season of "Catfish: The TV Show"
The series will return on Wednesday, February 25 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:48 AM]
FYI Premieres New Original Series "My City's Just Not That Into Me"
FYI and Curbed.com, published by Vox Media, are partnering for the 10 half-hour episode series, set to premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:04 AM]
"Chain Reaction" Returns to GSN - 40 New Episodes of the Popular Word Association Game to Launch in 2015
This marks the first new episodes of the series since 2007.

[01/26/15 - 10:02 AM]
Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" on Live Two-Hour Telecast, Monday, Feb. 16 at 8 P.M.
Plus: look for "The Celebrity Apprentice: Top Feuds, Firings and Fails" on Monday, February 9 at 8:00/7:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:01 AM]
David Tennant Joins "Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones" for Netflix
He'll play the villainous Kilgrave, an enigmatic figure from Jessica's past, in the project.

[01/26/15 - 09:45 AM]
"The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst," Groundbreaking New Series Unraveling One of the Most Notorious Unsolved Crimes in New York History, Debuts Feb. 8, Exclusively on HBO
Other episodes of "The Jinx" debut subsequent Sundays at the same time through March 15.

[01/26/15 - 09:11 AM]
Nat Geo WILD's Fully Inflated "Fish Bowl II" Set for Super Bowl Sunday
This year Goldie is taking her show on the road, heading to a farm with a clownfish friend to visit some of Dr. Pol's closest animal pals.

[01/26/15 - 09:02 AM]
Carrie Underwood to Perform Special "Waiting All Day for a Super Bowl Fight" Feb. 1 on NBC
"I'm so honored to again be a part of the Super Bowl, this time joining NBC Sports in helping kick everything off! I can't wait to watch the game!" said Underwood.

[01/26/15 - 09:01 AM]
Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart to Appear & Ariana Grande to Perform Live on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" Feb. 1 Post-Super Bowl Show
Michael Keaton, Gwen Stefani, Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Young, Vin Diesel, Carl Reiner, Will Smith, Rosamund Pike and Jack White are among the scheduled guests to follow that week.

[01/26/15 - 09:01 AM]
The "50th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards" Will Be Extended by a Half-Hour in Celebration of Its Golden Anniversary, Sunday, April 19 on CBS
As previously announced, ACM Award winners Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan will return to co-host this super-sized night of incredible country music performances.

[01/26/15 - 08:48 AM]
"The 63rd Annual Miss Universe Pageant" Earned the Event's Top 18-49 Score Since August 23, 2009 and Was the Most-Watched Since July 23, 2006
NBC spins the numbers for Sunday, January 25.