[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[09/01/14 - 10:01 AM]
Sunday's Broadcast Ratings: CBS Tops Viewers, Demos with "Big Brother"
The show's latest installment is the night's number one program among adults 18-49.

[09/01/14 - 10:00 AM]
Saturday's Broadcast Ratings: "Saturday Night Football" Returns on Top for ABC
The Alphabet leads the night in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[09/01/14 - 09:53 AM]
"Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" Matches Its Top 18-49 Rating Since July 26
NBC spins the numbers for Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31.

[08/30/14 - 09:09 AM]
Friday's Broadcast Ratings: ABC, NBC Split the Demo Crown
CBS then remains the most-watched network last night.

[08/30/14 - 08:52 AM]
NBC Ties for #1 for the Night in Adults 18-49 Among the Big 4 Networks
NBC spins the numbers for Friday, August 29.

[08/30/14 - 08:13 AM]
Kenny Chesney Welcomed Fans to the Georgia Theatre Last Night for a Surprise Show to Launch CMT's New Series "Instant Jam"
The concert is the first installment of the new series and premieres Saturday, September 27 at 10:00/9:00c.

[08/29/14 - 04:44 PM]
"Utopia" Streaming Video Access Begins Now on UtopiaTV.com 24/7!
Tune into the two-hour series premiere next Sunday, September 7 at 8:00/7:00c.

[08/29/14 - 09:03 AM]
Thursday's Broadcast Ratings: Another Week, Another "Big Brother" Victory
CBS leads the night once again among adults 18-49 and total viewers.

[08/29/14 - 08:10 AM]
Cast of FOX Sports 1's All-Female "The Ultimate Fighter(R)" Overcame Childhood Tragedies to Help Troubled Youth
The franchise's latest installment premieres Wednesday, September 10 at 10:00/9:00c.

[08/29/14 - 07:35 AM]
BBC America's "Intruders" Pulls 1.223 Million Viewers
BBC America further spins the numbers for Saturday, August 23.

[08/29/14 - 07:07 AM]
HBO Confirms Nov. 2 and 3 Debut for Miniseries "Olive Kitteridge"
Frances McDormand, Richard Jenkins, Bill Murray, John Gallagher, Jr., Peter Mullan, Rosemarie DeWitt and Zoe Kazan star in the project.

[08/29/14 - 06:41 AM]
FOX Sports 1 to Air Tony Stewart/Mike Helton Press Conferences Live
Coverage of the press conferences is also available through FOX Sports GO, the app that delivers streaming video of FOX Sports content.

[08/28/14 - 10:27 PM]
"Party Down South" Returns for Season 3 - Announced on the Reunion Special
Look for the new season in Winter 2015 on the cable channel.

[08/28/14 - 05:31 PM]
"Jay Leno's Garage: The Ultimate Car Week" Premieres Sunday, August 31 at 10PM ET/PT on CNBC
Based on his Emmy-winning web series "Jay Leno's Garage," this special takes viewers into the heart of Monterey Week, America's ultimate automotive event.

[08/28/14 - 02:21 PM]
"Live with Kelly and Michael" Enters Its 27th Season in National Syndication September 1, 2014
The show finished the 2013-14 season as the No. 2 syndicated talker in Households, posting an 8% gain over the prior year, and its highest Household rating in 6 years.