[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[03/26/15 - 02:04 PM]
Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards to Simulcast Across Nickelodeon, TeenNick, Nicktoons and TV Land, Live Stream on Nick.com and Nick App Saturday, March 28, at 8:00 P.M. (ET/PT)
The night begins with a super-sized episode of "The Thundermans" at 7:00 p.m. (ET/PT) and ends with an exclusive first-look of the all-new animated series "Harvey Beaks" immediately following the slime ceremony at 9:30 p.m. (ET/PT).

[03/26/15 - 01:03 PM]
"Living with Lincoln," The Story of One Family's Efforts to Save the Photographs of Abraham Lincoln Over the Course of Five Generations, Debuts April 13 on HBO
The film explores his family's physical and emotional connection to the president, revealing a personal side of the immortal leader through a modern-day journey of discovery, obsession, depression and despair.

[03/26/15 - 01:00 PM]
Saoirse Ronan and Cynthia Nixon Star in "Stockholm, Pennsylvania" Premiering May 2 on Lifetime(R)
The original movie centers on a young woman, kidnapped as a child, who struggles to readjust to life after being returned home.

[03/26/15 - 12:27 PM]
William Petersen Returns to Television in WGN America's Critically Acclaimed Series "Manhattan," Produced by Lionsgate, Skydance and Tribune Studios
Production will begin on its second season in New Mexico in April for a 2015 debut on WGN America.

[03/26/15 - 12:18 PM]
"Halt and Catch Fire" Dials Up Season Two on Sunday, May 31 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT
Viewers will also be able to catch up on season one on Netflix beginning Wednesday, April 8.

[03/26/15 - 12:13 PM]
Nickelodeon and Paramount Television Set the Stage with the Cast of "School of Rock"
The series is scheduled to air fall 2015 and is currently in production at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles.

[03/26/15 - 12:01 PM]
Colin Ferguson Cast to Join Andie MacDowell and Dylan Neal in Season Three of Hallmark Channel's Highly-Rated Primetime Original Series, "Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove"
The #1 primetime drama makes its anticipated return with a special two-hour season premiere July 2015.

[03/26/15 - 11:52 AM]
NBC Sets Aug. 5 Premiere Dates for Two New Comedies and Robust List of Reality Series as Network Looks for Fifth Straight Summer Win in 18-49
"Mr. Robinson" and "The Carmichael Show" will launch on Wednesday, August 5 at 9:00/8:00c and 9:30/9:30c, respectively.

[03/26/15 - 11:52 AM]
Kevin Hart Brings His Boys to Comedy Central(R) with the World Premiere of "Kevin Hart Presents: Plastic Cup Boyz" on Saturday, April 11 at 11:00 PM ET/PT
Three man act Plastic Cup Boyz, Joey Wells, Will "Spank" Horton and Na'im Lynn, taped their debut special at The House of Blues in San Diego.

[03/26/15 - 11:06 AM]
"Nightline" Is #1 for the Week in Total Viewers and Adults 25-54 for Second Straight Week
ABC spins the late-night numbers for the week of March 16-20.

[03/26/15 - 11:01 AM]
"The Tonight Show" Outdelivers ABC, CBS Competition in All Key Ratings Measures for Week of March 16-20
NBC spins the late-night numbers for the week of March 16-20.

[03/26/15 - 10:00 AM]
HBO and Vice Enter Major News Content Deal
Highlights include a four-year extension (with an increase from 14 to 35 episodes a year) of the Emmy(R)-winning documentary show.

[03/26/15 - 09:35 AM]
TLC Sings Into Spring with New Series Following "The Willis Family"
The series will follow Brenda and Toby Willis as they share the challenge of maintaining their large, fourteen-member family while keeping up with the workload required to manage their touring band.

[03/26/15 - 09:22 AM]
LMN Premieres New Original Series "I Love You... But I Lied" Wednesday, April 8 at 10PM ET
Inspired by true events, each episode of "I Love You... But I Lied" reveals two stories of personal deception.

[03/26/15 - 09:14 AM]
"Top Chef at Sea" Heats Up as Celebrity Cruises and Bravo Media Extend Partnership Through 2016
Setting sail November 14 onboard Celebrity Reflection, the one-of-a-kind Eastern Caribbean cruise vacation will give guests an up-close-and-personal culinary experience with six former "Top Chef" competitors.