[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[09/20/14 - 12:51 PM]
Friday's Broadcast Ratings: CBS Tops Viewers, Splits Demos with NBC
A special Friday edition of "Big Brother" leads the night among adults 18-49.

[09/20/14 - 12:37 PM]
"Dateline NBC" Equals Its Highest Friday 18-49 Rating in 16 Weeks
NBC spins the numbers for Friday, September 19.

[09/20/14 - 08:40 AM]
L3 Ratings: ABC's "Dancing" Premiere Marks Biggest-Ever Playback Lift - Monday's Top Show
ABC further spins the numbers for Monday, September 15.

[09/19/14 - 02:43 PM]
"Thursday Night Football" on CBS and NFL Network Wins in Primetime with Viewers and Ratings
CBS spins the numbers for Thursday, September 18.

[09/19/14 - 02:22 PM]
Statement from E! Regarding "Fashion Police"
"We decided, with Melissa Rivers' blessing, that Joan would have wanted the franchise to continue," the network said. "Fashion Police will return in 2015 commencing with Golden Globes coverage on Monday, January 12."

[09/19/14 - 11:03 AM]
Get Ready for an "Awkward" Binge Sesh When MTV Airs the Hit Series in Its Entirety Beginning on Monday, September 22 at 8:30 AM ET/PT
Said marathon concludes with the premiere of the second-half of season 4 on Tuesday, September 23 at 10:00/9:00c.

[09/19/14 - 11:00 AM]
"Justified" Arrests Sam Elliott and Garret Dillahunt
The series returns for its sixth and final season in January 2015.

[09/19/14 - 10:06 AM]
"CMT Instant Jam: Kenny Chesney" Premieres Saturday, September 27 at 10 P.M., ET/PT
Viewers can get a sneak peek of Chesney's "American Kids" performance exclusively on the CMT Artists App beginning tomorrow morning at 11:30 a.m. ET.

[09/19/14 - 09:15 AM]
Cartoon Network's Hit Series "Regular Show" Is Back for a Not-So-Regular Sixth Season Premiering Thursday, October 9 at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
The Emmy-winning series was created by JG Quintel and produced by Cartoon Network Studios.

[09/19/14 - 08:40 AM]
"The Biggest Loser" Ranks as the #1 Non-Sports Telecast on the Big 4 Last Night in Every Key Measure
NBC spins the numbers for Thursday, September 18.

[09/19/14 - 08:31 AM]
Thursday's Broadcast Ratings: CBS Dominates with "Thursday Night Football"
The Eye easily wins the night in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[09/19/14 - 08:01 AM]
"The Graham Norton Show" Returns to BBC America Saturday, October 4, 11:00 PM ET
In the premiere episode, Denzel Washington, Peter Capaldi and Gemma Arterton will join each other on Graham's infamous orange sofa.

[09/19/14 - 07:42 AM]
CNBC's "The Filthy Rich Guide" Series Premiere on Wednesday, October 8 at 10PM ET/PT
The five-episode series is "a fun, fast-paced guide that catalogues the ways in which the .01 percent spend their money."

[09/18/14 - 04:56 PM]
Fall Premiere of OWN's "For Better or Worse" Delivers 1.2 Million Viewers
OWN spins the numbers for Wednesday, September 17.

[09/18/14 - 02:50 PM]
"90 Day Fiance" - TLC's #1 New Series of 2014 - Returns October 19, 2014
In the second season, six new couples decide to take a chance on love and bring their spouses-to-be stateside.