[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[10/21/14 - 03:02 PM]
Season Premiere of TBS's "American Dad!" Tops Basic Cable Entertainment Programs for the Night
TBS spins the numbers for Monday, October 20.

[10/21/14 - 02:19 PM]
Chris Brown, Jodeci, Jeremih and More Confirmed to Take the Stage During "Soul Train Awards 2014"
Presenters Trey Songz, Boris Kodjoe, Laila Ali and Wolf Blitzer will join host Wendy Williams on stage at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas on November 7, for a November 30 air date.

[10/21/14 - 02:18 PM]
"Monday Night Football" Helps ESPN Win the Night
ESPN spins the numbers for Monday, October 20.

[10/21/14 - 01:28 PM]
VH1 and Spotify Partner to Crown "You Oughta Know Artist of the Year" at 2nd Annual "You Oughta Know Live in Concert" Event on Thursday, November 13 at 9 PM ET/PT on VH1
A Great Big World, Aloe Blacc, American Authors, Bleachers, CHVRCHES, Echosmith, KONGOS, Mary Lambert, Tove Lo, Vance Joy, and Sam Smith are among the class of 2014.

[10/21/14 - 12:57 PM]
Notre Dame-Florida State: Most-Viewed October College Football Telecast across All Networks on Record
ESPN spins the numbers for Saturday, October 18.

[10/21/14 - 12:40 PM]
Hallmark Channel Original Movie, "My Boyfriends' Dogs," Elevates Network to Rate #1 Among Households in Primetime
The Hallmark Channel spins the numbers for Saturday, October 18.

[10/21/14 - 12:09 PM]
The CW Announces Full Season Orders for "The Flash" and "Jane the Virgin"
"The Flash" debuted as the most-watched series premiere ever on The CW, scoring 6.1 million viewers in Live + 3 Day Nielsen ratings.

[10/21/14 - 11:55 AM]
FX Cancels "The Bridge" After Two Seasons
The network has released a statement indicating the series won't be returning.

[10/21/14 - 11:29 AM]
TBS Leads the Pack as Basic Cable's #1 Entertainment Network Among Total Viewers in Primetime and Ranking Among the Top 3 with Adults 18-49
Turner spins the numbers for the week of October 13-19.

[10/21/14 - 10:50 AM]
NBC Wins the Week of Oct. 13-19 Among the Big 4 in 18-49 and Every Other Key Demo
NBC spins the numbers for the week of October 13-19.

[10/21/14 - 10:43 AM]
ABC Ranks No. 1 in the Non-Sports Adult 18-49 Averages, Delivering 6 of the Week's Top 20 TV Programs - The Most for Any Net
ABC spins the numbers for the week of October 13-19.

[10/21/14 - 10:42 AM]
"Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014," Returns to ABC Primetime December 14, 9-11 PM ET
Oprah Winfrey, Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler and Scarlett Johansson are among those selected for the annual special.

[10/21/14 - 10:39 AM]
TLC Orders New Series Hosted by Roma Downey
The six-episode series will explore the stories of people who claim that they've experienced modern-day miracles, incredible twists of fate, and phenomena that logic and science cannot explain.

[10/21/14 - 10:24 AM]
CBS Wins Fourth Straight Week to Start the Season
CBS spins the numbers for the week of October 13-19.

[10/21/14 - 10:19 AM]
Nickelodeon Wins the Week with Kids and Total Viewers
Nickelodeon spins the numbers for the week of October 13-19.