THE TWO-TIME EMMY AWARD-NOMINATED REALITY SERIES "UNDERCOVER BOSS" RETURNS FOR A THIRD SEASON
"Undercover Boss" Premieres Sunday, Jan. 15 at 8:00 PM, ET/PT
Companies Going Undercover This Season Include Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates, TaylorMade Golf Company, Diamond Resorts International and The Dwyer Group
The third season of the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series UNDERCOVER BOSS premieres at a new time on Sunday, Jan. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) as the boss of Diamond Resorts International journeys to the frontlines of his company for an unfiltered look into the inner-workings of his corporation. This season, for the first time UNDERCOVER BOSS will be broadcast in HD.
"For two seasons, 'Undercover Boss' has been one of the strongest performing reality series on television," stated Jennifer Bresnan, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series Development, CBS Entertainment. "It continues to occupy a unique place in the reality space with adventurous bosses making surprising discoveries - ranging from the humorous to the troubling to the inspiring - within their own companies."
Among the companies whose bosses have signed up for undercover missions this season are:
· Diamond Resorts International (Stephen J. Cloobeck, Chairman and CEO): Resort management and vacation ownership company with more than 200 resorts and nearly 5,000 team members in 28 countries.
· The Dwyer Group (Dina Dwyer-Owens, Chairwoman and CEO): The holding company for home improvement and repair brands including Aire Serv, Glass Doctor, Mr. Appliance, Mr. Electric, Mr. Rooter, Rainbow International and The Grounds Guys.
· Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates (Rick Tigner, President): Kendall-Jackson is the largest family owned luxury/ultra-premium wine company in America.
· TaylorMade Golf Company (Mark King, CEO): The largest manufacturer of golf equipment and apparel in the world.
The air schedule for the new season of UNDERCOVER BOSS is as follows:
· Sunday, Jan. 15: Diamond Resorts International (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
· Sunday, Jan. 22: The Dwyer Group (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
· Sunday, Jan. 29: Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
· TaylorMade's airdate will be announced shortly.
Additional companies and airdates will be announced at a later date.
"I couldn't be more excited with the bosses and companies who signed up for the undercover experience this season," stated Stephen Lambert, creator/executive producer of UNDERCOVER BOSS. "We cover a wide variety of industries, and in addition to the many 'fish out of water' moments that the bosses find themselves in, fans can also expect to see employees receiving some of the biggest rewards yet."
Each week, UNDERCOVER BOSS follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who make their companies run.
UNDERCOVER BOSS is produced by Studio Lambert. Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman and Chris Carlson are executive producers.