CBS ANNOUNCES REMAINING COMPANIES AND AIRDATES FOR SEASON THREE OF "UNDERCOVER BOSS"
Remaining Companies Include Yankee Candle, TaylorMade Golf Company, Budget Blinds, Philly Pretzel Factory, FASTSIGNS International and Mastec
CBS announced today the remaining companies and airdates for Season Three of UNDERCOVER BOSS. The two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series recently moved to its new Friday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) time period.
The companies and airdates for the remaining episodes of UNDERCOVER BOSS this season include:
· Friday, March 30: YANKEE CANDLE (Harlan Kent, President and CEO) - The leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles, making more than 200 million candles per year.
· Friday, April 6: TAYLORMADE GOLF COMPANY (Mark King, President and CEO) - The largest manufacturer of golf equipment and apparel in the world.
· Friday, April 13: BUDGET BLINDS (Chad Hallock, CEO and Co-Founder) - The largest window coverings franchise in North America with more than 800 franchise locations in the nation.
· Friday, April 27: PHILLY PRETZEL FACTORY (Dan DiZio, CEO and Co-Founder) - Philly Pretzel Factory sells more than 100 million pretzels each year.
· Friday, May 4: FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL (Catherine Monson, President and CEO) - The world's leading signage, graphics and visual communications franchise, made up of 530 locations and 4,000 employees.
· Friday, May 11: MASTEC (Jose Mas, CEO) - One of the largest builders of telecommunication and energy systems in North America, building everything from electric power lines, wireless infrastructure, natural gas pipelines and sources of renewable energy generation.
Previously announced companies that will also air include:
· Friday, March 2: POPEYES LOUISIANA KITCHEN (Lynne Zappone, Chief Talent Officer) - The world's second-largest fried chicken restaurant chain.
· Friday, March 9: ORIENTAL TRADING COMPANY (Sam Taylor, CEO) - The nation's largest direct merchant of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, toys and novelties, and a leading provider of school supplies, giftware and home decor.
Each week, UNDERCOVER BOSS follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who make their companies run.
UNDERCOVER BOSS is produced by Studio Lambert. Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman and Chris Carlson are executive producers.