Coming Home follows the unforgettable and inspiring surprise reunions of members of all five branches of the military with their spouses, children, parents and other loved ones as they return home from active duty throughout the world. Hosted by former American Idol finalist Matt Rogers, each episode highlights multiple reunions featuring service members and their emotional stories.
STRIKE UP THE BAND
· Airs Sunday, April 1 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
· A soldier surprises his son on his 13th birthday by posing as a percussionist with the University of Hawaii marching band, in front of 40,000 fans.
· Airs Tuesday, April 10 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET) New Time Period!
· A Navy Sailor makes a big splash when he comes home early to surprise his son for his eleventh birthday, at Sea World.
IN HONOR OF DAD
· Airs Tuesday, April 17 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
· After a yearlong deployment, we help an Army Staff Sergeant pull off a giant, patriotic reunion with his kids, with the help of the US Army Field Band.
WE'LL BE HERE FOR YOU
· Airs Tuesday, April 24 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
· An Army Dad comes home early and surprises his two kids, with the help of some famous furry friends from Sesame Street--including Elmo!