PUT ON THE MANOLOS, GRAB A COSMO AND SETTLE IN AS E! CELEBRATES THE 15TH ANNIVERSARY OF "SEX AND THE CITY!"
Network to Air 12-Hour Marathon Featuring Episodes with the Biggest, Must-See Guest Stars On Thursday, June 6 From 7:00am-7:00 pm ET/PT
The Festivities Continue That Week With Special Coverage On "E! News," The Fabulous Kristin Davis Stopping By "The Soup," Candace Bushnell And Amy B. Harris Dishing With "Studio E!" And Extensive Celebrations Appearing On Eonline (www.eonline.com)
Los Angeles - June 3rd, 2013 - "Sex and the City" is loved by millions of fans and fashionistas worldwide, and in celebration of 15 years since Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte first appeared on TV screens and won our hearts forever, E! is marking the occasion with plenty of fanfare. On June 6th, the official anniversary date, E! will air a 12-hour marathon showcasing episodes that featured the biggest and best guest stars to ever grace the series including Will Arnett, Bradley Cooper, Jon Bon Jovi, Matthew McConaughey, and Vince Vaughn! In addition, E! News will feature their own salute with soundbites from the series' stars and famous guest stars, and a special celebrity guests from the hit show will appear on this week's "The Soup," and "Studio E!" In true "SATC" fashion, fans can grab their chicest Carrie-approved hand bags, most drool-worthy shoes, closest friends, and mandatory cosmo drinks for the week's celebration. Schedule includes:
Wednesday, June 5th
· "Sex and the City" star Kristin Davis takes on our own Joel McHale with a special appearance on "The Soup" at 10:00pm ET/PT
· "Studio E!" will host a special "Sex and the City" edition at 8:00 pm ET/PT with critically acclaimed, international best-selling author of "Sex and the City," Candace Bushnell and Executive Producer of "The Carrie Diaries" and "Sex and the City" writer/producer, Amy B. Harris. Candace and Amy will be joining host Jason Kennedy and E!'s TV Scoop's Kristin Dos Santos for the always fun and informative roundtable discussion including favorite moments from the show.
Thursday, June 6th
· Beginning at 7:00am ET/PT, the network will air a 12-hour marathon of "Sex and the City" episodes, featuring the show's biggest and most talked-about guest stars ever.
· Immediately following the marathon at 7:00 pm ET/PT, E! News will offer their own salute to SATC with soundbites from the series' stars and guest stars.
· Tune in at 8:00 PM ET/PT to see "Sex and The City" the film, following E! News.
Starting on June 6th and running throughout the entire week, Eonline will be complementing the on-air celebration with a salute to the iconic series that was a fashion authority to dedicated fans everywhere. Features including "25 All Time Favorite Moments" will populate Eonline, along with numerous photo galleries, including a "Sex and the City" Fashion Evolution gallery for each of the four leading women. Plus, viewers will be treated to a retrospective look back in "Sex and the City" Then and Now.
Don't forget to tune-in for the ultimate "Sex and the City" anniversarycelebration only on E!