NBA TV's Comprehensive NBA Summer League Coverage to Feature 62 Live Games in 16 Days Including First-Ever Championship Game
All Summer League Games Available via NBA Summer League Live on NBA.com & NBA Mobile
NBA Digital's extensive NBA Summer League 2013 coverage - the first opportunity to see many of the league's top rookies in action - will include 62 live game telecasts in 16 days on NBA TV, and all games live via the NBA Summer League Live subscription package on NBA.com and NBA Mobile beginning Sunday, July 7. Live event coverage will feature 24 Summer League games from Orlando (July 7-12), held at the Magic's practice facility at Amway Center, and 38 Summer League games from Las Vegas, held at the Thomas & Mack Center and COX Pavilion from July 12-22, including the first-ever championship game on Monday, July 22, at 9 p.m. ET.
Throughout Summer League, NBA TV's marquee roster of talent will be on-site in Orlando and Las Vegas. Vince Cellini and Rick Kamla will share play-by-play responsibilities in Orlando with analysts Dennis Scott and Kendall Gill. Matt Winer, Chad Andrus, Matt Devlin and Joel Myers will each provide play-by-play for select games in Las Vegas with a lineup of analysts including Steve Smith, Rick Fox, Brent Barry, Isiah Thomas, Sam Mitchell, Greg Anthony and reporters David Aldridge, Craig Sager, Jared Greenberg, Tracy Wolfson, Nischelle Turner and Stacy Paetz.
Additionally, NBA TV's signature NBA GameTime studio show - hosted by a rotation of the network's talent with special in-studio guests - will offer live daily highlights, news and information from Turner Studios in Atlanta.
All NBA Summer League games will once again be available via NBA Summer League Live on NBA.com and NBA Mobile. NBA Summer League Live is a subscription service offering fans a full slate of live and archived games for $14.99, available on NBA.com, the App Store and Google Play.
NBA.com and NBA Mobile highlights will also include:
· Playermetrics 360-Degree Camera - an interactive online feature allowing fans to access a 360-degree view of each NBA rookie while also reviewing key information on each recent draft pick and compare them to current NBA players including Portland's Damian Lillard, New Orleans' Anthony Davis and Indiana's Paul George.
· Social Spotlight - the latest tweets, photos and other social engagement by players and teams surrounding all the Summer League action.
· BIG Tweets Here - a Twitter conversation module that gives fans a feel for the most discussed teams throughout Summer League. Tweets can also be viewed featuring fan responses, expert reaction and NBA.com reporter comments.
· Draft BIG Talk - a module that provides fans with immediate access to the NBA's Facebook and Twitter activity throughout Summer League.
· Daily updates, game trackers, video recaps, schedules, stats, bracket pages, NBA style content and the Rookie Ladder, a moving scale that analyzes the progression of a player during their first NBA season will all be available through the Summer League hub (nba.com/summerleague).
· NBA Summer League App - a free app available via the App Store and Google Play featuring live scoring, video highlights, recaps and game alerts. The app will also include a premium option allowing fans to directly access NBA Summer League Live.
· NBA Game Time - the league's signature mobile app providing live scoring, live video, player profiles, game alerts and more.
NBA Digital is the NBA's extensive cross-platform portfolio of digital assets jointly managed by the NBA and Turner Sports which includes NBA TV, NBA.com, NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband, NBA Mobile, NBADLEAGUE.com, and WNBA.com.