PREPARE TO TAKE FLIGHT AT COMIC-CON(R) 2013
WARNER BROS. AND COMIC-CON TURN FANS INTO SUPER HEROES WITH OFFICIAL BAG OF SDCC 2013 - COMPLETE WITH CAPE!
Collectible Backpacks & Detachable Capes Highlight TV's Arrow, The Big Bang Theory,
The Following, Revolution, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Teen Titans Go!;
Feature Films Godzilla, The LEGO(R) Movie and 300: Rise of an Empire;
DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox;
And the Classic Batman TV Series
BURBANK, Calif. (July 11, 2013) - It's a backpack. It's a cape. It's a backpack with a cape! Warner Bros. Entertainment will once again sponsor the official bag at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2013, to be distributed to fans when checking in at the Con, the Studio announced today. This marks the fourth year that Warner Bros. and Comic-Con have joined forces to produce and distribute what Entertainment Weekly once called the convention's "ubiquitous accessory," ensuring that attendees have a unique keepsake from the world's leading pop culture convention. Plus, for fans in San Diego who forgot their costumes, the "must-have" bag (according to Deadline Hollywood) not only lets attendees tote copious amounts of swag, but they can also flaunt their super hero side with the backpack's detachable cape!
· More than 130,000 of the bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
· The all-new 2013 edition is fashioned as a backpack and features a built-in cape - to assist the super hero in all of us race to panels, of course. The detachable cape can be worn separately, as can the backpack.
· Each of the bags, designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, feature double-sided artwork, with the all-new Comic-Con 2013 official design on one side and the other side highlighting titles from the Studio's TV series, theatrical motion pictures and original animated movies.
· The television show titles are Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Following, Revolution, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! (with Beware the Batman cape!) and The Vampire Diaries.
· Warner Bros. Home Entertainment's DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox will be featured, as will the classic Batman TV series.
· Attendees can also tote their swag in bags featuring artwork from the forthcoming motion pictures Godzilla, The LEGO(R) Movie and 300: Rise of an Empire.
For continuing info on the Studio's plans at Comic-Con, please visit www.thewb.com/comiccon and follow us on Twitter at @TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2013, visit www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter at @Comic_Con.