TAKE A TRIP AROUND THE GLOBE WITH JOEL MCHALE, AZIZ ANSARI, JOSH GAD, SETH MEYERS, RASHIDA JONES AND MORE WHEN "THE GETAWAY" PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 25
-- 10-Part Series From Executive Producers Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Zero Production --
LOS ANGELES - September 6, 2013 - Anyone can be a tourist, but experiencing a city like a local takes a great guide. From executive producers Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Zero Production comes THE GETAWAY, a new original series that explores the world's greatest cities through the eyes of a revolving cast of travel-loving celebs. The 10-part series makes its world premiere on Esquire Network Wednesday, September 25 at 9p e/p.
Each hour-long episode of THE GETAWAY reveals the inside track to a different city -- from what to eat and drink, to where to shop and hang -- through the eyes of:
· Joel McHale (The Soup, Community) in Belfast, Ireland.
· Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation) in Hong Kong.
· Aisha Tyler (Archer) in Paris.
· Josh Gad (Book of Mormon) in New York City.
· Acclaimed chef José Andrés in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
· True Blood's Ryan Kwanten in Los Angeles.
· Rashida Jones (The Office, Parks and Recreation) in London.
· Paul Feig (creator of Freaks and Geeks, director of Bridesmaids) in Boston.
· Grammy Award-winning performer-songwriter Eve in Kingston, Jamaica.
· Brothers Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) and Josh Meyers (MADtv) in Amsterdam.
Additionally, a 60-second "Quick Stop" segment will accompany each episode of THE GETAWAY on air and online, spotlighting a single, can't miss experience from that week's featured city. On EsquireTV.com, THE GETAWAY will feature highlights and episode recaps, while on Twitter and Facebook, hosts will conduct select live events, share personal photo journals and behind-the-scenes video.
THE GETAWAY is produced by Zero Point Zero Production with Anthony Bourdain, Lydia Tenaglia, Chris Collins, Alexandra Lowry and Craig Shepherd serving as executive producers.