Celebrate Halloween All Month Long with Brand New Creepy Cartoon Network Originals and Spooky Specials
All-New, Spine-Tingling Specials from Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, Annoying Orange,
Dreamworks Dragons: Defenders of Berk, MAD and Johnny Test
Cartoon Network is full of ghoulish goods this October with a line-up of frightfully fun all-new episodes of Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, Annoying Orange, Dreamworks Dragons: Defenders of Berk, MAD and Johnny Test all themed around everyone's favorite haunted holiday. The entire month will feature premieres of Halloween-inspired episodes, original movies and many spooky specials. Outlined below is a schedule of all the new bone-chilling new episodes and specials premiering this October:
All-New Creepy Cartoon Network Originals
Wednesday, October 16 at 7:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Johnny Test: "The Johnny Who Saved Halloween" - Johnny and Dukey compete against everyone in Porkbelly's Halloween Hullaballoo trick-or-treat contest in order to win the ultimate prize, the entirely edible Big Rock Candy Mountain.
Monday, October 21 at 7:30 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Regular Show: (*half hour special) "Regular Show Presents: Terror Tales of the Park Part III (Pt. 1 & 2)" - Each of the park guys want to win a bet by telling the scariest story at a Halloween party.
Monday, October 21 at 8 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Uncle Grandpa: "Afraid of the Dark" - When Uncle Grandpa helps a little girl who is afraid of the dark, he convinces her there's nothing to be afraid of but their imaginations. But when their imaginations prove to be pretty terrifying, they go on a quest to turn on the lights.
Monday, October 21 at 8:30 p.m. (ET, PT)
· MAD: "Doraline/Monster Mashville" - It's a MAD Halloween special! Dora the Explorer travels to the "other world" and get more than she bargained for. Then, two monster songstresses duke it out to see who can write the best Halloween parody song. Plus spooky Spy vs. Spy, scary Alfred R. Neuman and more (scares)!
Wednesday, October 23 at 7:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Johnny Test: "Johnny's Zombie Bomb" - It's Valentine's Day and the girls' love potion has back fired, turning everyone in Porkbelly into kissing Zombies!
Thursday, October 24 at 7:30 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Dreamworks Dragons: Defenders of Berk: "Fright of Passage" - Hiccup must help Astrid face her fear of the terrifying Flightmare, a ghostly dragon that seemingly "froze" her uncle with fear, shaming her family name. With Fishlegs' help, they discover that there's more to the Flightmare than meets the eye.
Wednesday, October 30 at 8:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Annoying Orange: "Little Cart of Scaries" - It's up to Orange to alert the others when he learns a conniving fruit-eating plant plans to feast on his friends - but will he be bribed into silence?
Brand Spankin New Spooky Specials
Wednesday, October 16 at 4:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Spookley the Square Pumpkin - In a world where the only good pumpkins are round pumpkins, Spookley the square Pumpkin is shunned by the other pumpkins because of his odd shape. Spookley is befriended by Edgar, Allan and Poe, three hilarious spiders, who convince Spookley that square or not, he is a pumpkin and every pumpkin has a right to be the "Pick of the Patch" on Halloween.
Wednesday, October 16 at 6:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Monstrous Holiday - Andy dreams of being a great inventor, but he's having trouble coming up with a big idea that will win the Science Fair when his Dad pressures him into joining the football team. He decides to ask the town's resident scientist, Dr. Frankenstein, for advice, but instead he meets a green football-loving teenage monster named Frank. Andy realizes that he and Frank may just be able to solve each other's troubles by switching places.
Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com) is consistently the #1 U.S. television network among boys 6-11. Currently seen in 99 million U.S. homes and 194 countries around the world, Cartoon Network is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.'s ad-supported cable service now available in HD offering the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for kids and families. In addition to Emmy-winning original programming and industry-leading digital apps and online games, Cartoon Network embraces key social issues affecting families with solution-oriented initiatives such as Stop Bullying: Speak Up and the Move It Movement.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.