ENTER THE CUTTHROAT WORLD OF NIGHTLIFE REAL ESTATE WHEN "RISKY LISTING" PREMIERES TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19
LOS ANGELES - October 30, 2013 - Go behind the velvet rope and enter the exclusive, intensely competitive world of New York nightlife real estate, where there are millions on the line - and where those who don't take advantage... get taken advantage of. The six-part original docuseries RISKY LISTING premieres Tuesday, November 19 at 9p e/p on Esquire Network.
In each one-hour episode of RISKY LISTING, the high-end agents of Picken Real Estate aim to make a killing, cutting deals for the most stylish restaurants, bars and nightclubs in New York City. Meet Alex Picken and his team:
· Alex Picken - First introduced to the intoxicating nightlife of Manhattan as a DJ in his 20s, Alex formed the agency in 1988. Twenty-five years later, he's closed deals on well over 50 of New York's most notable hotspots. Underneath his friendly disposition lies a shrewd businessman who knows the city inside and out.
· Haz Aliessa - Born and raised a New Yorker and holding a reputation in the firm as an arrogant rookie, Haz is hungry to prove himself. Opinionated, shrewd and confident, he considers himself always on the clock, refuses to take on deals with small commissions, and eventually wants to create his own "Haz-pitality empire."
· Danielle Lacko - A former dancer, singer and model turned power agent who kills it in the male-dominated commercial real estate world, the fast-talking Danielle brings in the high rollers and exclusive club listings her colleagues clamor for.
· Jason Lewis - A fast-talking, fast-walking, fearless agent, Jason's always looking out for number one and that big money score. He's blunt, aggressive and passionate, which can either land him the big sale or piss people off. Sometimes it's both.
· Michael Sottile - All business with a certain level of cool, Michael's prior incarnation was in Hollywood as an actor appearing in blockbusters like Speed, Reservoir Dogs and Outbreak. Michael values the relationships that come with making a sale almost as much as he does the commission. Almost.
The playground of New York's coolest crowds may be their office, but in a cutthroat business, with millions on the line, can the agents of RISKY LISTING close the deal before last call?
RISKY LISTING is produced by Zodiak New York with Mike Gamson and Neil Regan serving as executive producers and Michael Selditch as co-executive producer.
Web: EsquireTV.com/RiskyListing (http://tv.esquire.com/shows/risky-listing)
Twitter: @RiskyListing (https://twitter.com/riskylisting)
Channel Finder: esquiretv.com/channelfinder (http://tv.esquire.com/channelfinder)