RYAN SEACREST AND GIULIANA RANCIC HOST E!'S "LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET: THE 2014 ACADEMY AWARDS(R)" MARCH 2 FROM 2:30p PT/5:30p ET - 5:30p PT/8:30p ET
E! CELEBRATES THE MAGIC OF HOLLYWOOD WHEN RYAN SEACREST AND GIULIANA RANCIC HOST "LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET: THE 2014 ACADEMY AWARDS(R)" MARCH 2 FROM 2:30p PT/5:30p ET - 5:30p PT/8:30p ET
E!'s Comprehensive Oscar Coverage Features Day-Long On-Air Event and Unparalleled Up-to-the-Minute Digital Coverage
Los Angeles, CA - February 25, 2014 - On Sunday, March 2, E!, the ultimate multi-platform destination for award season fans, goes LIVE from the heart of Hollywood with over 9+ hours of unparalleled coverage at this year's Oscars. As award season comes to a close, this year's Oscar race is one of the most buzzed about in years and E!'s 20+ cameras will bring fans closer to all the action as if they were actually on the carpet interviewing their favorite stars. E!'s on-camera team, led by Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic, will have the entire event covered with reporting from the network's exclusive headquarters inside the famed Roosevelt Hotel to the heart of all the A-list action from the star-studded red carpet.
From the very first limo arrival to the last of the night's biggest after-parties, E! will bring fans all the stars, the gowns, the shoes and even the manicures, with the most comprehensive Oscar coverage on the planet. E!'s complete on-air coverage will be complemented by the Network's digital, mobile, and social platforms, highlighted by Eonline's livestream show hosted by Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings as an added second screen experience. Throughout the entire day, E!'s updated "Live from the Red Carpet" and "Fashion Police" apps will once again lead the conversation throughout Oscar Sunday.
· Beginning at 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT "Countdown to the Red Carpet: the 2014 Academy Awards" kicks off the biggest day in Hollywood with E!'s expert Oscar team of Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, Jason Kennedy, Catt Sadler, Ross Mathews and George Kotsiopoulos, along with Kristin Dos Santos, Dave Karger, Ali Fedotowsky and fashion expert Orly Shani, reporting from the heart of Hollywood to make this the most extensive and entertaining "Countdown" on television. From surprise special guests to fashion and film experts, E! will bring the most comprehensive coverage live from the famed Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, with additional reporting coming in from the red carpet and E!'s exclusive Sky Box.
· Then at 2:30p PT/5:30p ET, Ryan Seacrest will be live on the Red Carpet to catch up with Hollywood's biggest stars as arrive at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, with Giuliana and Dave Karger leading the team at E!'s Oscar headquarters in The Roosevelt Hotel, while Kelly Osbourne and Ross Mathews report from E!'s exclusive E! Skybox with a birdseye view of the stars on the carpet. In addition, E!'s Fashion Turn powered by Vine camera is an all-new addition to the 20+ cameras throughout the venue that allows celebrities to step onto a small platform and a video camera will encircle them creating a short Vine video of their entire outfit. In addition, Laura Brown, Executive Editor from Harper's Bazaar will be talking Oscar fashion with Giuliana and Kelly, while E!'s Alicia Quarles will be reporting live from the star studded Vanity Fair viewing party throughout the show. From the minute the stars step out of the limo and onto the most respected red carpet in the world, E! will be one of the first stops for all the nominees and presenters to recap their amazing performances, who they are excited to see and of course let everyone know, "who are you wearing?"
· Once the ceremony concludes, "E!'s After Party: The 2014 Academy Awards(R)" continues with all-new celebrity interviews, fashion recaps and a look at all the winners from 8:30p PT/11:30p ET - 10p PT/1a ET. Jason Kennedy, Khloe Kardashian, Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler, Laura Brown, Dave Karger, Kristina Guerrero and Alicia Quarles from the Vanity Fair party, lead E!'s party coverage with all the winners and exclusive looks at some of the A-List parties.
· The E! super-sized Oscar celebration continues the next day, with Ryan and Giuliana in-studio for a 90-minute edition of E! News at 7:00pm ET/PT that will include a thorough wrap-up of the entire Oscar celebration, including the most memorable red carpet moments, the awards themselves and inside the lavish parties where the stars celebrate into the wee hours. Directly after E! News, stay connected with an extended hour-long Live From E! at 8:30pm ET/PT with special guest Ross Mathews discussing the best moments from Oscar Sunday.
· Then, following at 9:30pm ET/PT, Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne and George Kotsiopolous host a super-sized 90-minute "Fashion Police" breaking down all the Oscar fashions that will have all the world talking.
· E!'s red carpet experience will continue throughout Oscar Sunday on Eonline (WWW.EONLINE.COM), expanding on the Network's TV coverage with the most extensive digital red carpet experience ever. Leveraging E!'s exclusive access, we will take our audiences behind the red carpet like never before - from the red carpet fashion, to key show moments, and what the winners really said once they stepped off stage. Fans can also get even more Oscar coverage with Eonline's "Livestream From the Red Carpet", our unique Web show with exclusive feeds from E! cameras along the red carpet and live segments hosted by Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings. The addition of multiple streaming camera positions on the carpet, as well as DVR playback capabilities gives users total control of who and what they are seeing. Also, E!'s exclusive Fashion Turn powered by Vine camera will allow users to see every intricate detail from the stars' gowns with a 360 video view.
· Eonline will extend fan participation and engagement across all social platforms with E! Social Central, the one-stop-shop for all social conversation around the Academy Awards . Fashionistas can also play the Red Carpet Pose-Off game: a competition featuring the best in high-fashion dresses seen on the red carpet. For users who are on-the-go, our updated, award-winning Eonline apps for iOS and Android devices will once again set the gold standard for mobile red carpet coverage.
E!'s Red Carpet coverage is produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions. Ryan Seacrest, Gary Snegaroff and Eddie Delbridge serve as Executive Producers.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multiplatform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 98 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. Eonline delivers breaking entertainment news and in-depth coverage on television, movies, music, celebrities, fashion, beauty and lifestyle. One of the fastest-growing, most influential digital properties, Eonline is a leader in online video and mobile and a leading entertainment brand across social. Popular E! programming includes core franchises, "E! News," "The Soup," "Chelsea Lately," "Fashion Police" and "True Hollywood Story," as well as the network's popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," "Hello Ross" and "Eric & Jessie: Game On." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.