"AMERICA'S GOT TALENT" WANTS YOU TO HELP "SPOT" AMERICA'S NEXT SUPERSTAR WITH TALENT SCOUT
Fans of the Hit NBC Series are Now Able to Refer Potential Contestants that Deserve to be America's Next Superstar
Season 10 Auditions Set to Kick-Off Next Week with Additional Stops in Seattle and Las Vegas Just Added
Los Angeles, CA (Oct. 29, 2014) - "America's Got Talent," announced today that in addition to its multi-city audition tour, the series will offer fans the opportunity to refer their favorite acts with Talent Scout, an online nomination submission where people can refer their favorite singers, dancers, illusionists and comedians to be considered for the competition series.
Nominations for potential Talent Scout submissions can be made online at www.agtauditions.com/scout beginning today and continuing through March 2015.
"Talent Scout offers the chance for viewers to nominate undiscovered talent that the world needs to see," said Executive Producer Jason Raff. "We started this program last year and that's how we found out about Quintavious Johnson, the 12-year-old singer who made it to the finals. A friend of the family submitted his video online, and a few months later, Quintavious was performing for a million dollars at Radio City Music Hall."
"I was so determined for the world to see Quintavious Johnson and his God-given talent, so I submitted his video online," said the family friend, Jana Officer. "If you truly believe in someone's talent, even if it's not your own, this is the way to go!"
Registration for open call cities is currently underway with online auditions continuing through March 2015. AGT has just added Seattle, February 9, and Las Vegas, February 12 to the upcoming audition tour:
· Tampa - Tampa Convention Center (Sunday, November 2, 2014)
· Nashville - Music City Convention Center (Wednesday, November 5, 2014)
· Richmond - Greater Richmond Convention Center (Thursday, November 6, 2014)
· New York City - Pier 94 (Saturday, November 8 and Sunday November 9, 2014)
· Chicago - McCormick Place (Saturday, January 24 and Sunday, January 25, 2015)
· St. Louis - TBA (Monday, January 26, 2015)
· San Antonio - San Antonio Convention Center (Thursday, January 29, 2015)
· Albuquerque - TBA (Saturday, January 31, 2015)
· Santa Clara/San Francisco Area - Santa Clara Convention Center (Saturday, February 7, 2015)
· Seattle - TBA (Monday, February 9, 2015)
· Boise - TBA (Tuesday, February 10, 2015)
· Las Vegas - TBA (Thursday, February 12, 2015)
· Los Angeles - Los Angeles Convention Center (Saturday, February 14 and Sunday, February 15, 2015)
For more information on audition cities and venues, the audition process and tips, or to submit an online video audition for season 10, please visit http://www.AGTAuditions.com/. The website will be updated on an ongoing basis as additional information becomes available.
With celebrity judges Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum and Howard Stern, along with host Nick Cannon, "America's Got Talent" remained the #1 summer show in total viewers for a ninth year in a row. For the first time in the show's history, America chose a magician as their favorite act - season 9 winner Mat Franco, who recently headlined the "America's Got Talent Live" stage show in Las Vegas.
Providing a completely open playing field, "America's Got Talent" is the only show where acts of any age and any talent can compete in front of a nationwide audience.
"America's Got Talent" is produced by FremantleMedia North America and Syco Entertainment. Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff, Trish Kinane and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.
Please visit the official show site at: http://www.nbc.com/agt ??
For the latest "America's Got Talent" news, videos, and photos, please like on Facebook, subscribe on YouTube and follow on Twitter, Instagram and Google+: