VH1's "LOVE & HIP HOP: HOLLYWOOD" RETURNS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7 AT 8PM ET/PT
New York, NY - August 10, 2015 - VH1 is going back to Cali for the second season of "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood." Premiering on Monday, September 7 at 8PM*, the new cast is willing to lay it all on the line, striving to leave a permanent mark on the music industry despite sacrifices they may be forced to make. Devoted to pursuing their dreams in both career and romance, these artists must strike a balance between work and play against the backdrop of the Hollywood Hills.
This season of "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" will explore one of the most complex relationships in franchise history. Miles, a west coast rapper, who was raised with church values bravely faces his truth, when he realizes he's in love with Milan, an openly gay man. The struggle becomes complicated for Miles because his best friend and childhood sweetheart, Amber, is still in love with him. The season follows Miles and Milan's difficult and emotional journey as they deal with the stigmas often associated with intimate relationships between black men in the music industry.
Cast members include:
· Ray J is a man who has it all, a great career and Princess, a woman who loves him. But as rumors of infidelity continue to surface and their tumultuous relationship keeps making headlines, Princess finds herself at a crossroads. Will she continue to live with Ray J's afterparty lifestyle or demand the respect and commitment she wants from him?
· After releasing a solo album and topping the charts with "Post To Be," Omarion and Apryl are enjoying parenthood with their son Megaa. Working to keep the spice alive in their relationship, these two are determined to have it all.
· Moniece welcomes a new love from the East coast, "Love & Hip Hop: New York" veteran Rich Dollaz. But their whirlwind romance may have to take a back seat when Moniece is forced to face past hurts and disappointments from her family.
· After a rocky start last season, Fizz and Moniece have to come to terms with co-parenting their son. But can Fizz successfully juggle fatherhood and the bevy of babes who vie for his time and attention?
· On-again and off-again couple Soulja Boy and Nia find themselves in rough waters as a secret relationship comes to light.
· Teairra Mari has definitely experienced her share of personal drama and run-ins with the law over the past year. But just as she has come to terms with the outcome of her relationship with Ray J, she strikes up an unlikely friendship that threatens the inner peace she's found.
· Hazel-E is on her music grind until an unfortunate accident causes her life to take an abrupt turn. But as Hazel-E is known for never giving up, she kicks her career into gear and proves she's more than just a pretty face. She won't let anything or anyone stop her from getting and staying at the top.
· Miss Nikki Baby, Nicki Mudarris is back! She's as single as a dollar bill and loving it and plans to twerk all over the city until Mr. Right comes a knocking. Nikki has her sights set on launching her own lingerie brand and building her empire.
· Amber, a talented up-and-coming rapper from LA is 2015's personification of an 'Around The Way Girl.' While not so lucky in love, Amber proves nothing and no man can hold her down or keep her star from rising.
· LA native Miles, aka Sir Brock, is a rapper and songwriter in the hip hop industry. Miles, who struggles with the conflict between his Christian upbringing and his relationship with Milan, also fears the repercussions he may face from the hip hop industry for being in a same sex relationship.
· As a very successful entrepreneur, rapper/producer and model, Milan is on top of the world. The only thing that could make his life happier is if he could get his boyfriend, Miles to live openly with him and start a family.
· Rapper and actress Brandi and her husband, superstar hitmaker Max Lux, join the cast this season. The goddaughter of Whitney Houston, Brandi's connections in the music business run deep. Brandi, who co-starred with Ray J on the VH1 series "For The Love of Ray J" is now signed to Ncredible Entertainment, Nick Cannon's label and is ready to take the industry by storm.
Follow "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" on Instagram and Twitter using @LoveHipHopVH1, and on Facebook. Join the conversation using #LHHH.
"Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young and Stephanie Gayle for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud, Stefan Springman, Mala Chapple, David DiGangi and Michael Lang for Eastern TV. Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz, Vivian Gomez, and Ken Martinez are executive producers for VH1.
VH1 delivers the ultimate mash-up of music, pop culture and nostalgia for adults who still want to have fun. VH1 is available in 99 million households in the U.S. VH1 also has an array of digital channels and services including VH1 Classic, VH1 Soul, VH1 Mobile, VH1.com and @VH1, the hub for all things music and pop culture. Fans may also access current and retro VH1 programming via the authenticated VH1 App, the network's three-in-one video, new format content and co-viewing app, available for download free on iPhone, iPad and Android. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms.
*All times ET/PT