· Because going live for one coast just wasn't enough, beginning with tonight's episode and for the remainder of its season, "Undateable" will be telecasting its show live on BOTH the East Coast and West Coast.
· "Undateable" airs Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
· Tonight's musical guest is L.A.-based four-piece band Saint Motel performing their summer hit "My Type" and new single "Cold Cold Man" from their Elektra Records debut EP released earlier this year.
· From Bill Lawrence ("Scrubs," "Spin City," "Cougar Town," "Clone High") and Adam Sztykiel ("Due Date," "Made of Honor"), "Undateable" is a comedy series about a group of close-knit friends living in Detroit and helping each other figure out their lives.
· "Undateable" centers on mismatched roommates Danny Burton (Chris D'Elia, "Whitney") and Justin Kearney (Brent Morin), and their group of oddball friends who hang out at Justin's unsuccessful bar. Those include Danny's sister, Leslie (Bianca Kajlich, "Rules of Engagement"), Shelly (Ron Funches), Burski (Rick Glassman), Brett (David Fynn, "Game of Thrones") and waitress Candace (Bridgit Mendler, "Good Luck Charlie"), who is now dating Justin.
· Executive produced by Lawrence, Sztykiel, and Jeff Ingold ("Ground Floor," "Surviving Jack"), "Undateable" is inspired by the book "Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't Be Dating or Having Sex" by Ellen Rakieten & Anne Coyle. The series is produced by Doozer in association with Warner Bros. Television.