A+E NETWORKS(R) ANNOUNCES NEW GAME BASED ON LIFETIME(R)'S HIT SERIES - "DANCE MOMS: RISING STAR" AVAILABLE ON iOS(R) AND ANDROID(TM) PLATFORMS
NEW YORK -FEBRUARY 8, 2017 - Based on Lifetime's(R) hit TV series, Dance Moms(R), A+E Networks(R) launches Dance Moms: Rising Star - an exciting new game available on iOS(R) and Android(TM) platforms for $2.99. The game, aimed at tweens can be downloaded here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dance-moms-rising-star/id1161877407?ls=1&mt=8. Dance Moms: Rising Star was developed in collaboration with advertising agency, Connelly Partners.
Join the Dance Moms: Rising Star Junior Elite Competition Team as they travel across the country competing in dance competitions, winning awards and preparing for Nationals. Do you have what it takes to become the best dancer in the country? Play as your favorite Dance Moms star, compete against your favorite dancers: Maddie, MacKenzie, Kendall, Nia, Kalani, Chloe and Brynn and see where you rank among the best dancers!
Features surrounding the game includes:
- 3D characters and set design
- Over 50 music tracks that appear on the show Dance Moms
- 30 levels of play in cities all across the country
- Video clips of the dancers and scenes from the show
- Unlock a wide-variety of style and accessory options to create endless outfit combinations
- Play a variety of mini-games that challenge you to stay on rhythm and follow the choreography directions, including:
· Warm-Up - Time your stretches by tapping at the right moment, and you'll be warmed up and ready to go.
· Solo Performance - Perform gestures with finger swipes to match shapes as they appear onscreen.
· Style Room - Choose that best outfit to match the competition theme. The better your style - the better your ranking!
· Group Dance - Tap the smiley emojis (and avoid the frowns) to keep in-synch with the group.
· Vs Challenge - Watch and repeat the dance patterns to win the Dance-Off against your favorite dancer.
About A+E Networks
A+E Networks(R), LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from linear channels to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A+E Networks is comprised of A&E(R), Lifetime(R), History(R), LMN(R), FYI(TM), VICELAND, H2(TM), A+E Studios(TM), History en Espanol(TM), Crime + Investigation(TM), Military History(TM), Lifetime Real Women(R), A&E IndieFilms(R), A+E Networks International(R), A+E Networks Digital(R) and A+E Networks Consumer Products(TM). A+E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.