[04/16/18 - 09:04 AM] "A Little Help with Carol Burnett" Premiere Date and Celebrity Guest Line-Up Celebrity guests include: Julie Bowen, Candace Cameron Bure, Mark Cuban, Billy Eichner, Taraji P. Henson, Derek Hough, DJ Khaled, Lisa Kudrow, Brittany Snow, Wanda Sykes, and Finn Wolfhard.
[via press release from Netflix]
"A LITTLE HELP WITH CAROL BURNETT" Premiere Date and Celebrity Guest Line-Up
· Celebrity guests include: Julie Bowen, Candace Cameron Bure, Mark Cuban, Billy Eichner, Taraji P. Henson, Derek Hough, DJ Khaled, Lisa Kudrow, Brittany Snow, Wanda Sykes, and Finn Wolfhard.
· Netflix will release all 12 half-hour episodes at once.
· Synopsis: Carol Burnett is back. In this funny and endearing series, she will be joined by a group of the most honest and unfiltered people in the world - a gaggle of straight talking, entertaining 5-9 year old kids. These very opinionated "experts" weigh-in on a variety of relatable and humorous dilemmas brought in by everyday adults. Each episode will feature a celebrity contributor brave enough to bring in their own dilemma for the kids to comment on in front of a live audience. The show is co-hosted by comedian Russell Peters.
· A Little Help with Carol Burnett is a Netflix Original, produced by A Mabel Cat Production and dick clark productions.
· Executive Producers: Carol Burnett, Steve Sauer, Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, Mark Bracco, and Izzie Pick Ashcroft.
[12/07/18 - 07:02 AM] Video: "The American Meme" - Official Trailer - Netflix The film explores the journeys of four distinct social media disruptors, Paris Hilton, Josh Ostrovsky, Brittany Furlan and Kirill Bichutsky, as they hustle to build empires out of their online footprints, redefining the paradigm for the American Dream.