THE END OF THE F***ING WORLD WILL RETURN FOR A SECOND SEASON
- The critically acclaimed Emmy-nominated Netflix original series, The End of The F***ing World will return for a second season
- Writer Charlie Covell returns to pen season two, based on the award-winning comic series by Charles Forsman.
- Executive Producers: Murray Ferguson, Ed Macdonald, Andy Baker, Charlie Covell, Dominic Buchanan, Jonathan Entwistle.
- The End of The F***ing World was co-commissioned by Netflix and Channel 4.
- Season two will be produced by Clerkenwell Films and Dominic Buchanan Productions.
- Season two will premiere globally on Netflix, except in the UK where it will premiere on Channel 4.
Series Synopsis: Based on the award-winning graphic novel, adapted by acclaimed newcomer Charlie Covell, the eight episode first season follows James (Alex Lawther, Black Mirror) and Alyssa (Jessica Barden, Penny Dreadful) - a self-proclaimed psychopath and a foul-mouthed rebel fed-up with her boring life. The two embark on a roadtrip to find a better life, and escape the impending doom of adulthood. As their chaotic journey unfolds, it becomes apparent that James and Alyssa have crossed a line and have no choice but to take it as far as they can...
On Instagram: @TEOTFW
On Twitter: @TEOTFW
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TEOTFWNetflix/