THE OTHER TWO
COMEDY CENTRAL UNLOCKS THE ENTIRE FIRST SEASON OF EMMY-CONTENDING COMEDY SERIES "THE OTHER TWO" FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY!
NOW AVAILABLE TO BINGE FOR FREE ON COMEDYCENTRAL.COM AND THE CC APP!
Comedy Central's critically-acclaimed new scripted series, The Other Two, is now available to stream for free, but for two weeks only! That's right, the entire first season is available to binge for free on comedycentral.com and the CC App from now through June 24.
Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes with a 94% critics score, The Other Two has been deemed "The Year's Best New Comedy" by Entertainment Weekly and "TV's Funniest New Comedy" by The Daily Beast. Created by, written by and executive produced by Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider, former co-head writers of Saturday Night Live, the series stars Drew Tarver as a 28-year-old actor struggling to get better auditions than "Man At Party Who Smells Fart," and Heléne Yorke as his 30-year-old sister, who is struggling in general. As the two work toward finding themselves, their lives are completely upended when their 13-year-old brother, ChaseDreams (Case Walker), becomes incredibly famous overnight. The Other Two also features Molly Shannon, who plays the siblings' fame-ready mother, Ken Marino as ChaseDreams newly-hired manager and guest stars Wanda Sykes as Chase's publicist.
Don't just take our word for why this show is a must-see...
· "Back in January, I wrote that The Other Two was an early contender for funniest new comedy of the year. Now, with the benefit of hindsight, I can say that I was wrong. It's not just a contender, it's hands down the funniest new comedy of the year. Catch up today on ComedyCentral.com." - Decider
· "The best TV show of the year so far." - TIME
· "One of the funniest, most searing and vulnerable shows on television right now..." - The Hollywood Reporter
· "...What sets The Other Two apart is the tenderness with which it treats most of its characters." - Vanity Fair
· "The charm of "The Other Two" is in its stubborn belief that sincerity has value; its comedy is in the caricature of a world where sincerity is just a brand." - The New Yorker
· "...exactly the comedy that's needed now: funny, feel-good, and forgiving of humanity." - IndieWire
· "...has visual jokes so sharp that you could watch it with the sound off and it would still be funnier than many other shows." - The Atlantic