FIREWORKS AREN'T ONLY FOR THE FOURTH OF JULY!
BRAVO'S "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY" EXPLOSIVE THREE-PART REUNION BEGINS THURSDAY, JULY 11
· Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New York City" three-part reunion premieres on Thursday, July 11 at 9pm ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen returns to the couch for an emotional rollercoaster with Bethenny Frankel, Dorinda Medley, Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, and Tinsley Mortimer, and friend Barbara Kavovit.
· Reunion Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-11/videos/heres-the-official-trailer-for-the-real
· Images: https://www.nbcumv.com/programming/bravo/real-housewives-new-york-city?division=1&network=33132
Reunion Part I airs on Thursday, July 11 at 9pm ET/PT
· Bethenny discusses the loss of her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Dennis and how it impacted her life.
· The women give updates on their new living situations, while Bethenny argues with Luann over whether paparazzi was actually following her
· Dorinda and Luann finally address their friendship issues, starting with their unresolved issues from last year and what kept them at odds this year.
Reunion Part II airs on Thursday, July 18 at 9pm ET/PT
· The women confront Ramona for her lies and insults this season.
· Dorinda, Bethenny and Sonja challenge Tinsley to tell the truth about her relationship and living situation this season.
· Luann is in the hot seat with Andy and the ladies over her recent sobriety slip up.
Reunion Part III airs on Thursday, July 25 at 9pm ET/PT
· The ladies hold Luann accountable for her sobriety.
· Barbara joins the reunion and is forced to address her scandalous comment about Luann's singing and where she stands with the women.
· The ladies relive some of their most outrageous moments this season, and Sonja is in the spotlight for her drinking.
"The Real Housewives of New York City" is produced by Shed Media with Pam Healey, Lisa Shannon, Andrew Hoegl, Barrie Bernstein and John Paparazzo serving as Executive Producers. Andy Cohen is also an Executive Producer.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.