GORDON RAMSAY'S 24 HOURS TO HELL AND BACK
- Season Three of GORDON RAMSAY'S 24 HOURS TO HELL AND BACK will return to FOX with 10 episodes.
- 24 HOURS TO HELL AND BACK (1.4/6 A18-49 / 4.5 million Total Viewers) is television's No. 1 cooking show for the 2018/19 season among Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers.
- The show features Ramsay traveling to struggling restaurants around the country in his state-of-the-art mobile kitchen and command center, Hell on Wheels, as he goes in undercover to see their problems first-hand.
- After that, Ramsay and his team redesign the interior, menu and kitchen - all in just 24 hours.
- GORDON RAMSAY'S 24 HOURS TO HELL AND BACK is produced by Studio Ramsay.
- Gordon Ramsay, Tim Warren, Kenny Rosen, Elvia Van Es Oliva and Layla Smith serve as executive producers on the series.