[10/25/19 - 09:26 AM] MTV Expands Its Hit Global Franchise "Ex on the Beach" with "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love" Thursday, December 5th at 9pm ET/PT Host by Romeo Miller, "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love" brings 10 international celeb-reality singles to the mountains of Queenstown, New Zealand as they search for their true love, only to be unexpectedly confronted by their past relationships.
[via press release from MTV]
MTV expands its hit global franchise "Ex on the Beach" with "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love" Thursday, December 5th at 9pm ET/PT
Romeo Miller Set to Host
NEW YORK, NY (October 25, 2019) - MTV is taking dating to new heights this winter with "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love." Premiering on Thursday, December 5th at 9PM ET/PT with host Romeo Miller, "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love" brings 10 international celeb-reality singles to the mountains of Queenstown, New Zealand as they search for their true love, only to be unexpectedly confronted by their past relationships.
Since its launch in 2014, "Ex on the Beach" has become MTV's most widely traveled and locally adapted show, with 15 versions and over 580 episodes created around the world.
Following the U.S. premiere, "Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love" will roll out across MTV's international channels beginning in January 2020.
Meet the cast:
· Adore Delano: "RuPaul's Drag Race" - West Hollywood, CA
· Georgia Steel: "Love Island" - Essex, UK
· La Demi Martinez: "Glam Masters" - Los Angeles, CA
· Daniel Maguire: "The Bachelorette" - Vancouver, Canada
· Tyranny Todd: "Are You The One?" - Augusta, GA
· Callum Izzard: "Ibiza Weekender" - Manchester, UK
· Ryan Gallagher: "American Idol" - Grand Rapids, MI
· Marlon Williams: "The Real World" - Dallas, TX
· Nicole Zanatta: "The Challenge" - Staten Island, NY
· Allie DiMeco: "The Naked Brothers Band" - Los Angeles, CA
· Cameron Sikes: "Temptation Island" - Dallas, TX
· Sam Bird: "Love Island" - London, UK
· Jemmye Carroll: "The Challenge" - New Orleans, LA
· Carlos Chavez: "Temptation Island" - Houston, TX
· Ashley Ceasar: "The Real World" - San Francisco, CA
· Laurel Stucky: "The Challenge" - Detroit, MI
· Niall Aslam: "Love Island" - Coventry, UK
· Jakk Maddox - Philadelphia, PA
· Sydney Langston - Vancouver, Canada
· Megan Nash - Lincoln, UK
· Magdalena Ruiz - Milwaukee, WI
· Todd Mauer - Los Angeles, CA
· Paris Decaro - London, UK
· Trenton Clark - Detroit, MI
· Tyler Ash - Columbus, OH
· Emari Stevenson - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
For more information and exclusive content, follow Ex On The Beach: Peak of Love on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
"Ex on the Beach" is based on a format by Entertainment One (eOne) company Whizz Kid Entertainment and Purveyors of Pop producing the US iteration. "Ex on The Beach: Peak of Love" is executive produced by Malcolm Gerrie and Lisa Chapman for Whiz Kids. Matt Anderson, Nate Green and Cooper Green serve as Executive Producers for Purveyors of Pop. Tara Long serves as Executive Producer for eOne. Richard Hall and Keith Burke serve as Executive Producers. Nina L. Diaz, Lily Neumeyer, Dan Caster, and Diana Morelli serve as Executive Producers for MTV.
MTV is the leading global youth media brand in 180 countries, reaching 450 million households in nearly 30 different languages across every platform. A unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), MTV operations span cable and mobile networks, live events, theatrical films and MTV Studios.
About Entertainment One:
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company's diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One's robust network includes international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; Amblin Partners with DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; Makeready with Brad Weston; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment, Renegade 83, and Daisybeck Studios; live entertainment leaders Round Room Live; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; innovative music platform Audio Network; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
About Purveyors of Pop
Purveyors of Pop is an independent entertainment company producing cutting-edge programming across multiple platforms. Founded in 2010 by veteran executive producers Matt Anderson and Nate Green, POP specializes in programming at the forefront of the pop culture zeitgeist. Known for their string of hit TV series, the duo has developed and produced shows ranging from MTV's The Ashlee Simpson Show to Bravo's Real Housewives franchise, where they have executive produced over 200 episodes. Under the POP banner, the outfit has produced series for major networks and platforms including Bravo (Married To Medicine Atlanta/Los Angeles, Real Housewives of Miami), HBO Max (Brad & Gary Go To), MTV (Ex On The Beach), E! (Lady Gang), VH1 (Love & Listings), and Lifetime (Jordin Sparks: A Baby Story).