BRAVO'S "MARRIED TO MEDICINE LOS ANGELES" RETURNS FOR SEASON TWO ON SUNDAY, MAY 3 AT 9PM ET/PT
· "Married to Medicine Los Angeles" returns for season two on Sunday, May 3 at 9pm ET/PT on Bravo
· Returning are Dr. Britten Cole, Dr. Imani Walker, Shanique Drummond and Jazmin Johnson.
· Dr. Kendra Segura and Lia Dias join the vibrant group of doctors and wives this season.
· To view the season trailer:
Coming up this season:
· Dr. Britten is back in LA with her family in tow, but the cross-country move has put her kids into overdrive and intimacy with her husband to a screeching halt.
· Despite her friends' suspicions that things are really falling apart, Dr. Imani embraces life as a single mom while her husband is out of state building a new business.
· Shanique is doing her best to juggle it all with her job, kids and husband Dr. Robert. She contemplates switching to a career in luxury real estate, but worries how her family will react.
· Jazmin is out to prove she's more than a doctor's wife by cultivating her concierge business while forging new friendships.
· A friend of Dr. Britten and new to the LA ladies, Dr. Kendra is an OB-GYN and a first-time mom who longs to return to work despite pushback from her husband, Dr. Hobart.
· Also new to the LA crew, Lia is a friend of Dr. Imani who prides herself on the notoriety of being a business entrepreneur and a girl boss rather than embracing the lifestyle of being a typical doctor's wife.
"Married to Medicine Los Angeles" ranked among the top 15 highest-rated new series on ad-supported cable in 2019 and delivered Bravo's biggest new unscripted series performance in 1 � years across all key demos.
Source: Nielsen, L7, P18-49/P25-54/P2+, Competitive = FY 2019, ad-supported cable entertainment, Bravo = Dec'17-Apr'19.
"Married to Medicine Los Angeles" is produced by Fremantle and developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green, Heather Crowe, Sean Rankine and James Smith-Hill serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.