[05/15/20 - 05:08 PM] NBC Renews Hit Drama "Good Girls" for a Fourth Season The show derives 58% of its 35-day 18-49 rating from digital sources and has seen its digital 18-49 viewership grow this season versus last by 50%, making it NBC's #2 show this season on digital platforms.
[via press release from NBC]
· NBC has renewed its hit drama "Good Girls" for a fourth season.
· Here's a link of the cast receiving the good news:
· "Good Girls" has averaged a 0.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.4 million viewers overall in "live plus seven day" Nielsens, with the show's Feb. 16 season premiere growing to a 3.3 rating in 18-49 and 7.8 million viewers with digital and linear viewing recorded to date.
· The show derives 58% of its 35-day 18-49 rating from digital sources and has seen its digital 18-49 viewership grow this season versus last by 50%, making it NBC's #2 show this season on digital platforms.
· The cast includes Christina Hendricks, Retta, Mae Whitman, Reno Wilson, Manny Montana, Lidya Jewett, Isaiah Stannard and Matthew Lillard.
· Jenna Bans and Bill Krebs write and executive produce. Michael Weaver directs and executive produces. Mark Wilding also executive produces.
· "Good Girls" is produced by Universal Television.
[04/09/21 - 08:00 AM] HBO Max Orders "The Real Magic Mike" (wt) From the producers behind the Magic Mike franchise and live shows comes an exhilarating and sexy series that will transform a group of men into real-life Magic Mikes.
[04/08/21 - 11:36 PM] Development Update: Thursday, April 8 Updates include: CBS taps leads of "How to Be Successful Without Hurting Men's Feelings"; Renée Elise Goldsberry cast in "She-Hulk" at Disney+; and Eli Goree scores role on Amazon's "The Peripheral."
[04/08/21 - 02:31 PM] "American Skin" Makes Its Streaming Debut on BET+ Next Week The film follows a Black Iraqi War Vet, Lincoln Jefferson (Nate Parker), who after being denied a fair trial following the shooting death of his teenage son by a white police officer, desperately seeks justice and accountability for his son's death.