[01/12/21 - 03:00 PM] VH1 Expands Monday Nights with Relationship-Themed Special "Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing" and New Limited Series "VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition" For the first time ever, cast members from all four "Love & Hip Hop" cities will come together in person for VH1's new limited series "Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition."
[via press release from VH1]
VH1 expands Monday nights with relationship-themed special "Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing" and new limited series "VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition"
NEW YORK, NY (January 12, 2021) - VH1 today announced it is expanding its Monday night lineup with a relationship-themed special and new limited series. Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing kicks things off on Monday, February 1 at 8pm ET/PT, followed by VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition airing on Monday, February 8 at 8pm ET/PT.
Additional details below:
Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing premieres Monday, February 1 at 8PM ET/PT
· Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing is a couples only, sexy date night hosted by Chris and Vanessa Spencer. The one-hour special brings together beloved couples from Love & Hip Hop and beyond with a cast that includes Brooke Valentine and Marcus Black, Remy Ma and Papoose, Tami Roman and Reggie Youngblood, Yung Joc and Kendra Robinson detailing how they first met and what makes their relationship tick. Premiering Monday, February 1st at 8PM ET/PT, Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing takes a trip down the aisle revisiting the most epic Love & Hip Hop relationships, steamiest moments and most over-the-top weddings and proposals to date.
· Production company: Monami Productions
· VH1's Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing is produced by Mona Scott-Young, Stephanie R. Gayle, Michael Lang and Robyn Nish for Monami Productions. Sitarah Pendelton-Eaglin and Phakiso Collins are executive producers for VH1.
VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition premieres Monday, February 8 at 8PM ET/PT
· For the first time ever, cast members from all four Love & Hip Hop cities will come together in person for VH1's new limited series Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition. With 2020 being a year of turmoil for the community, fan-favorites unite for an outrageous action-packed gathering to celebrate #BlackJoy and resilience while creating new traditions. Premiering Monday, February 8th at 8PM ET/PT, the six-part series will touch on relevant topics including hip-hop, marriage and divorce, healing broken families, entrepreneurship and the BLM movement. The cast includes Love & Hip Hop's Apryl Jones, Bambi, Erica Dixon, Fizz, Joy Young, Judy Harris (Mendeecees' mom), Karlie Redd, Momma Dee, Mendeecees, Ray J, Paris Phillips, Scrappy, Trick Daddy, Trina, Sierra Gates, Yandy Smith-Harris and Yung Joc with special appearances by Tamika D. Mallory, social justice leader and co-founder of social justice organization Until Freedom, and hip-hop artist and activist Mysonne.
· Production company: MTV Entertainment Studios
· VH1's Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition is executive produced by Sitarah Pendelton-Eaglin, Phakiso Collins, James Knox and Jubba Seyyid for VH1.
· Episode count: 6
Join the conversation using #LHHLoveThing + #LHHFamReunion and follow the official Love & Hip Hop accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
VH1 is the dominant pop culture brand for adults 18-49. The network is available in 86 million U.S. households and has an array of digital channels and services including the VH1 App, VH1.com and @VH1. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB). For more information, please visit www.vh1press.com, VH1.com, or follow VH1 on social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & TikTok. Follow us on Twitter @VH1Comms.
ABOUT MONAMI PRODUCTIONS
Monami Productions is a wholly Black female owned independent production company that boasts a diverse slate of scripted and unscripted projects, representing a wide array of stories and experiences. The company remains committed to conceptualizing, showcasing and amplifying the full spectrum of voices from people of color and, along with its executives, approaches all content with an eye towards global expansion and perspective. Monami Productions is a division of Monami Entertainment, a leading lifestyle and entertainment company with a specialty in talent management and cross-platform brand development, created on the premise of expanding upon Mona Scott-Young's remarkable track record for success in all areas of the entertainment business-music, television, publishing, food & beverage and more.