or


[06/08/10 - 10:09 AM]
Nickelodeon's Icarly and Victorious Finish the Week as the #1 and #3 Rated Shows in All of Basic Cable
Nickelodeon spins the numbers for the week of May 31-June 6.

[via press release from Nickelodeon]

NICKELODEON'S ICARLY AND VICTORIOUS FINISH THE WEEK AS THE #1 AND #3 RATED SHOWS IN ALL OF BASIC CABLE

Dynamic Duo Is Also the Top-Two Rated Shows among All Kid and Tween Audiences

NEW YORK-June 8, 2010-It was another big week for Nickelodeon's top-ranking twosome, iCarly and Victorious, as the two hit series scored wins for the net, securing basic cable's number-one and three-rated spots, respectively, for the week. Additionally, iCarly's "iPsycho" movie (Friday, 8 p.m. ET/PT) and Victorious' "Robarazzi" (9 p.m. ET/PT) scored as the top two rated shows among all kid and tween demos.

iCarly's "iPsycho" weekly win follows a stellar premiere performance. The hour-long TV movie ranked as Friday's number-one telecast on broadcast and basic cable with total viewers (7.5 million), K2-11 (11.3/4.1), K6-11 (14.9/3.2 million) and T9-14 (13.1/2.8 million).

Victorious' "Robarazzi" also ranked as Friday's number-two telecast (behind only "iPsycho") on basic cable with total viewers (5.9 million). The new half-hour episode averaged a 9.2/3.3 million K2-11, 12.0/2.6 million K6-11, and 10.2/2.2 million T9-14.

The leading ladies of Nickelodeon helped fuel the net's weekly win, with Nickelodeon closing the week (5/31/10-6/6/10) as basic cable's number-one total day network, posting gains with K2-11(3.7/1.3 million, +3%), K6-11 (3.7/799,000, +16%), T9-14 (2.9/619,000, +21%) and total viewers (2.5 million, +8%).

Nick's weekly ratings performance also was highlighted by animated hits SpongeBob SquarePants and The Penguins of Madagascar, which were the top two animated series, respectively, for the week on broadcast and basic cable with kids 2-11, kids 6-11, tweens 9-14 and ranked as basic cable's top two animated series with total viewers.

Nick's digital nets Nick Jr., TeenNick and Nicktoons also posted strong performances for the week. Nick Jr. scored double-digit increases with kids 2-5 (+12%) and with total viewers (+21%). TeenNick posted high double-digit increases with teens 12-17 (+33%) and with viewers P2+ (+28%). And Nicktoons continued growing its audience with double-digit increases with K6-11 (+20%), B6-11 (+29%), T9-14 (+25%), B9-14 (+33%) and total viewers (+38%).





  [june 2010]  
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
  


· SHOWATCH
(series past and present)
· DEVWATCH
(series in development)
· MOVIEWATCH
(tv movies and mini-series)





most recent ratings | view all posts
[07/30/14 - 08:51 AM]
NBC Wins Tuesday Night in 18-49 and Total Viewers Among the Big 4
NBC spins the numbers for Tuesday, July 29.

[07/30/14 - 08:24 AM]
Tuesday's Broadcast Ratings: "America's Got Talent" Keeps NBC on Top
The Peacock doubles second place ABC among adults 18-49.

[07/30/14 - 08:16 AM]
ABC's Tuesday Unscripted Series Grow - "Extreme Weight Loss" Ties a 2-Month High
ABC spins the numbers for Tuesday, July 29.

[07/30/14 - 07:58 AM]
NBCSN Is TV's Fastest Growing Sports Network Since Debut of Premier League on August 17, 2013
NBCSN spins the numbers for the past 50 weeks to date.

[07/29/14 - 10:25 AM]
American Heroes Channel Celebrates Best July Ever in Prime and Total Day Delivery Among P2+ and HH
American Heroes Channel spins the numbers for the month to date.

[07/29/14 - 08:54 AM]
"Running Wild with Bear Grylls" Is the #2 New Reality Show Premiere This Summer on the Big 4
NBC spins the numbers for Monday, July 28.

[07/29/14 - 08:32 AM]
Monday's Broadcast Ratings: "The Bachelorette" Goes Out on Top
The show's full night finale puts ABC in front among both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[07/29/14 - 08:30 AM]
ABC Wins Monday as "The Bachelorette" Closes with Its Biggest Audience This Season
ABC spins the numbers for Monday, July 28.

[07/28/14 - 11:39 AM]
CBS Summer Dramas Score Big Live+7-Day Playback Lift for the Week of July 7
CBS further spins the numbers for the week of July 7-13.

[07/28/14 - 08:50 AM]
Encore "Chicago P.D." Ranks #1 in Its Time Period in 18-49 Among ABC, CBS and NBC
NBC spins the numbers for Sunday, July 27.

[07/28/14 - 08:29 AM]
Sunday's Broadcast Ratings: CBS Tops Viewers, Demos for Second Straight Week
"60 Minutes" and "Big Brother 16" are the most-watched programs in said categories.

[07/28/14 - 08:28 AM]
ABC Earns 2nd on Sunday in Viewers with "Rising Star" Improving Its Slot Year to Year
ABC spins the numbers for Sunday, July 27.

[07/25/14 - 08:40 AM]
Thursday's Broadcast Ratings: "Big Brother" Continues Win Streak for CBS
The Eye has taken home top adults 18-49 honors for five straight weeks.

[07/25/14 - 08:23 AM]
"Last Comic Standing" Wins Its Timeslot in 18-49 and Most Key Demos
NBC spins the numbers for Thursday, July 24.

[07/25/14 - 08:16 AM]
ABC's "Black Box" Finale Is Up and "NY Med" Tops Its Slot for the 5th Straight Week
ABC spins the numbers for Thursday, July 24.