DONALD TRUMP IS RATINGS GOLD FOR COMEDY CENTRAL SETTING RECORDS ACROSS MULTIPLE SCREENS AND LEADING COMEDY CENTRAL TO ITS MOST-WATCHED TUESDAY PRIME AMONG TOTAL VIEWERS AND PERSONS 18-49 IN HISTORY
Trump Roast Is Most-Watched Ever Among Men 18-24
And #1 In Prime Across All Of TV For The Night
#1 In All TV Across All Key Demos In Its Timeslot
(Persons 18-49, Persons 18-34, Men 18-34 And Men18-24)
#TrumpRoast And Top Roasters Trend Worldwide On Twitter On Tuesday Night
Donald Trump and COMEDY CENTRAL were crowned kings of Tuesday night, March 15! The "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Donald Trump" scored big with the viewers on-air and online. The Tuesday night premiere at 10:30 p.m. pulled in 3.5 million total viewers, 5.50 rating M18-24, making this special the #1 highest rated COMEDY CENTRAL Roast EVER and #1 in ALL TV in Prime among M18-34. The Roast along with Tosh.0 leads the network to the highest Tuesday Prime among total viewers and P18-49.
· "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump" delivered 3.5 million Total Viewers and a 2.21 P18-49 rating, 4.27 M18-34 rating and 5.50 M18-24 rating.
· Historical - Most-watched COMEDY CENTRAL Roast ever with M18-24 and the 2nd most-watched with M18-34, behind "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Flava Flav" in 2007.
· Timeslot - #1 in ALL TV in its timeslot (10:30 p.m.-midnight) across all key demos: P18-49, P18-34, M18-34 and M18-24. Among total viewers, "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Donald Trump" took the #1 spot in cable.
· Prime - "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Donald Trump" was the most-watched show in ALL TV with M18-24 and tied for #1 among M18-34 ("Tosh.0").
· Best Tuesday Night COMEDY CENTRAL Prime - The channel averaged a 1.13 P18-49 rating and 1.8 million total viewers in its best Tuesday Prime ever ( 8 p.m.-11 p.m.). It was also the 2nd most-watched Tuesday Prime ever among P18-34 (855k) and M18-34 (578k), behind 1/25/11.
· Overall yesterday there were over 43,000 mentions across the social web about the "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Donald Trump.
The #trumproast hashtag was used over 27,000 times during the Tuesday broadcast.
· The "Fireside Chat Room With Jeff Ross," the comedycentral.com LIVE streaming pre-show primed the pump, as mentions of "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Donald Trump" and the #trumproast hashtag started to climb in the 9 p.m. hour and peaked in the 11 p.m. hour with 21,000 mentions. (the half-hour pre-show began at 9:30 p.m. EST)