"COVERT AFFAIRS" & "WHITE COLLAR" RETURN AND LEAD USA TO #1
NEW YORK, NEW YORK - June 14, 2011 - USA was the most watched cable network in prime this week, delivering more P25-54 (1.21 million, +10% more than #2 History Channel), P18-49 (1.08 million, +7% than #2 History Channel), P18-34 (455,000, +5% over #2 TBS), total viewers (3.10 million, +32% over #2 Disney Channel) and households (2.34 million, +39% over #2 Disney Channel) as well as bringing in the week's top household coverage rating in basic cable prime (2.34, +0.65 over #2 Disney Channel). USA was the only cable network to deliver over 3 million total viewers or 2 million households in this week's prime and was one of only two to break 1 million in P25-54 or 1 million in P18-49.
· COVERT AFFAIRS and WHITE COLLAR dominated Tuesday night this week as their season premieres delivered more total viewers (CA 4.56 million / WC 3.90 million) and households (CA 3.48 million / WC 2.98 million) than any other scripted fare on cable for the night as well as coming in as the top two scripted series in prime among P25-54 (CA 1.89 million / WC 1.73 million) and P18-49 (1.61 million / 1.58 million) and the #1 drama for P18-34 (WC 697,000 / CA 623,000) Tuesday. Both shows delivered more P18-34 than anything on CBS's primetime schedule for the night.
· More total viewers tuned to this week's episode of WHITE COLLAR than to any in this winter's Season 2.5. WHITE COLLAR delivered +9% more total viewers and +4% more P25-54 than the winter season on average. WHITE COLLAR made USA the top cable network in its 9pm timeslot in delivering total viewers, households, and all female demos (F18-34/18-49/25-54/2+), beating FOX in P18-49, P25-54, total viewers and P18-34, a demo in which USA also beat CBS head-to-head at 9pm.
· COVERT AFFAIRS was the only scripted telecast to place among the week's overall top ten. In the 10pm hour, when USA aired COVERT AFFAIRS, the network delivered more P25-54, total viewers, and households than any other cable network as well as outperforming CBS in delivering P18-49, P25-54 and P18-34.
· IN PLAIN SIGHT was Sunday night's most watched scripted telecast in basic cable prime among P25-54 and households. In the 10pm hour on Sunday USA was the top cable network for total viewers and households, outperforming CBS in P18-34 viewing.
· The WWE TOUGH ENOUGH finale delivered more total viewers (2.86 million) and households (1.96 million) than any prior episode in the Monday 8pm timeslot and the 2nd best numbers at this time for P25-54 (1.28 million) and P18-49 (1.26 million). In its 8pm timeslot, WWE TOUGH ENOUGH delivered more M18-34 entertainment viewers than any television network other than FOX.
· This week's episode of LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT delivered more P18-34 (574,000) than any episode since the season premiere.
USA Network is the #1 network in all of basic cable and is seen in over 102 million U.S. homes. A division of NBCUniversal, USA is the cable television leader in original series and home to the best in blockbuster theatrical films, acquired television series and entertainment events. The award-winning USA website is located at www.usanetwork.com. Characters Welcome.
USA Network is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.