Ratings Highlights for Nov. 28 - Dec. 4, 2011 and 2011 To Date
Final National Ratings
Disney Channel Sweeps No. 1 Rank in Total Day for the 3rd Consecutive Week Across All Kid, Boy and Girl Demographics
~Marks Record 25th Straight Week at No. 1 Among Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14
~Tops Nickelodeon by Double-Digit Percentages for the 23rd Time in 25 Weeks in Tweens
Pacing for an Historic Yearly No. 1 Ranking in Total Day in Kids 6-11;
Will Rank No. 1 for the 3rd Straight Year in Tweens 9-14
~Set to Deliver its Most-Watched Year Ever in Total Viewers, Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14
"Good Luck Charlie: It's Christmas" is TV's No. 1 Telecast in Kids 6-11 and
Tweens 9-14, and Cable TV's No. 1 Scripted Telecast in Total Viewers
~Ranks as 2011's No. 1 Live-Action Cable TV Movie in Total Viewers
~ Is TV's No. 1 Live-Action Movie in Kids 6-11, and the No. 2 Scripted TV Telecast Overall
"Austin & Ally" is Disney Channel's No. 2 Series Launch Ever in Kids 6-11
~ Is the No. 2 TV Telecast in Key Kids and Cable's No. 2 Scripted Telecast in Total Viewers
Disney Channel: Total Day and Prime Highlights
During the week of November 28, powered by Friday's premieres and Sunday's encores of "Good Luck Charlie: It's Christmas" and comedy series "Austin & Ally," Disney Channel swept Total Day for the 3rd consecutive week across all kid demos, ranking as TV's No. 1 network in Kids 6-11 (598,000/2.4 rating), Boys 6-11 (258,000/2.1 rating), Girls 6-11 (339,000/2.8 rating), Tweens 9-14 (479,000/2.0 rating), Boys 9-14 (182,000/1.5 rating) and Girls 9-14 (297,000/2.5 rating), Moreover, in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14, Disney Channel has been TV's No. 1 network on a total day basis for a record-setting 25 consecutive weeks.
With just 3 weeks remaining in 2011, Disney Channel is delivering at record levels in Total Day in Total Viewers (1.8 million), Kids 6-11 (671,000/2.7 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (539,000/2.2 rating), and is on pace to deliver its first-ever No. 1 yearly ranking in Kids 6-11 (671,000/2.7 rating) and 3rd consecutive No. 1 yearly ranking in Tweens.
· This week marked Disney Channel's 45th week at No. 1 in Tweens 9-14 out of the 49 weeks this year, and the 23rd time in the previous 25 weeks holding a double-digit percent advantage over Nickelodeon.
· In Prime, Disney Channel has been cable's No. 1 network on a weekly basis for well over 6 years in Kids 6-11 (1.3 million/5.2 rating), or 341 consecutive weeks. In Tweens 9-14 (1.0 million/4.2 rating), Disney Channel ranked No. 1 for the 76th straight week, and for the 338th time in the previous 341 weeks overall.
· Friday's premiere of "Good Luck Charlie: It's Christmas" (8:00 - 9:30 p.m.) ranked as the week's No. 1 scripted cable telecast in Total Viewers (6.9 million), and TV's No. 1 telecast in Kids 6-11 (3.3 million/13.4 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (2.4 million/9.9 rating).
· Sunday's encore of "Good Luck Charlie: It's Christmas" (8:30 - 10:00 p.m.) delivered an impressive 4.8 million Total Viewers, 2.2 million Kids 6-11 and 2.1 million Tweens 9-14, ranking as the week's No. 3 TV telecast in the target kid demos.
· Launching as the network's No. 2 series debut on record in Kids 6-11, Friday's debut of newest comedy series "Austin & Ally" (9:30 - 10:00 p.m.) was the week's No. 2 TV telecast in Kids 6-11 (2.7 million/11.0 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (2.1 million/8.9 rating), and was cable's No. 2 scripted telecast in Total Viewers (5.7 million).
· Sunday's time period premiere of "Austin & Ally" (8:00 - 8:30 p.m.) was solid, delivering 4.0 million Total Viewers, 1.9 million Kids 6-11 and 1.7 million Tweens 9-14, ranking among the week's top telecasts in its key demos.
· Disney Channel delivered the week's Top 6 TV telecasts in Kids 6-11, and 9 of the Top 10 overall:
· Disney Channel delivered the week's Top 4 TV telecasts in Tweens 9-14, and 6 of the Top 7:
Source: NTI, U.S. ratings. Week of 11/28/11-12/04/11, Live + Same Day; 2011 to date: 12/27/10-12/4/11, most current.