USA NETWORK'S "WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW" CELEBRATES 1000 EPISODES AND DEBUTS THIRD WEEKLY HOUR WITH BEST 3-HOUR AIRING EVER
2-Hour Portion of Last Night's Special Episode was the Most Watched WWE RAW since the show returned to USA in 2005
and the best in 10 years with over 6.3 million total viewers
Most Watched 3-hour WWE RAW ever with over 6 million total viewers and the highest P25-54 Delivery
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW - still the most-watched, regularly scheduled, year-round program on cable, airing live every Monday night, 52 weeks a year - debuted a third weekly hour (now airing from 8-11pm) during their 1000th episode celebration last evening with over 6 million total viewers tuning in and the highest P25-54 delivery ever.
USA was the #1 television network in Primetime - broadcast or cable - in P18-34 and topped all but Fox in P18-49, P25-54, total viewers. USA also bested #2 cable network VH1 by +50% in P18-49, +73% in P25-54 and #2 TNT for total viewers by +39%.
3-hour Average (8-11pm):
· Most watched 3-hour WWE RAW ever with over 6 million viewers (6.04M) - the first to crack the 6 million mark.
· Top 3 hour WWE RAW ever in P25-54 with 2.7 million viewers (2.73M)
2- Hour (9-11pm) "Regular Episode:"
· Most Watched WWE RAW since the show returned to USA in 2005 and the best in 10 years with 6.3 million total viewers (6.31M)
· Top 18-49 episode on USA in 4.5 years (since 12/07) at 3.1 million viewers (3.06M)
· Top 25-54 episode on our air in more than a year (since 3/28/11) at 2.9 million viewers (2.86M)
Reflective of the on-air numbers, social activity also exploded over the digital channels:
· According to Trendrr, WWE RAW was the No. 1 program on Cable and Broadcast.
· Social activity buzz for WWE RAW bested all broadcast programs combined for the day.
· WWE accumulated 52 worldwide trends during yesterday's three-hour telecast of WWE RAW including #Raw1000, #wwe, #raw, #dx and #undertaker.
· At its peak, WWE RAW received over 9,000 tweets-per-minute, the top tweeted segment in the show's history, with the appearance of The Undertaker claiming the title of the biggest single social media moment of the show when activity spiked to more than 11,000 comments per minute.