USA IS THE #1 CABLE NETWORK FOR THE SEVENTH 3Q IN A ROW
· USA is the #1 ad-supported cable network for the 7th third quarter in a row among P18-49, P25-54 and total viewers (P2+) for 3Q12.
· USA is the #1 ad-supported cable entertainment network for an unprecedented 25 quarters in a row in total viewers (P2+).
· USA is the #1 cable network in P18-34.
· SUITS is the #1 P18-49 original scripted program among ad-supported cable networks (2.7 million), with SUITS, BURN NOTICE, ROYAL PAINS, COVERT AFFAIRS and WHITE COLLAR as five of the top ten scripted hours overall.
· BURN NOTICE, SUITS, ROYAL PAINS and COVERT AFFAIRS are four of the top ten scripted ad-supported hours in P25-54 and total viewers (P2+).
· SUITS, BURN NOTICE and WHITE COLLAR are three of the top ten scripted ad-supported hours in P18-34.
· On July 23, WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW celebrated its 1,000th episode with record-setting numbers and the addition of the third weekly hour. This was the most watched 3-hour episode of all time in P25-54, P18-34 and total viewers, and the highest 9pm-11pm telecast in over a decade for total viewers, almost five years in P18-49 and P18-34, and over a year in P25-54. The 3-hour version of RAW has averaged 4.9 million total viewers and 2.3 million P18-49 in 3Q12 (to date).
Note: Data reflects blend of Live+7 for 6/25-8/26, Live+3 for 8/27-9/10 and Live+SD for 9/11-9/13.