* Currently available fast-affiliate ratings are not time
zone-adjusted and typically understate live NFL telecasts.
* In time zone-adjusted metered-market results, NBC's
Eagles-Cowboys game was #1 in its time period and the #1 show of the night (excluding NFL overruns) with a 13.5 rating, 21 share in metered-market households from 8:30-11:30 p.m. ET. That's a gain versus the same night last year of 13 percent (13.5/21 vs. 11.9/18 for Lions-Saints). The rating peaked during the game's final half-hour
(14.1 from 11-11:30).
* It's the ninth "Sunday Night Football" game this season to
achieve a 13.5 rating or higher in metered-market households, most through 13 weeks in the seven-year history of "SNF."
* Top markets for Eagles-Cowboys: Dallas 32.4/49, Philadelphia
26.3/38, San Antonio 22.8/34, Las Vegas 20.3/30, Albuquerque 20.3/31 and Austin 19.7/30.
* Though fast-affiliate ratings are subject to significant upward
adjustment for "Sunday Night Football," they currently show NBC winning Sunday night in all key ratings categories: adults, men and women 18-34,
18-49 and 25-54, plus total viewers and households.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.