USA IS MOST-WATCHED IN CABLE FOR FEBRUARY
USA was February's #1 network in prime for P25-54 (1.12 million, +8% more than #2 TBS), total viewers (2.9 million, +15% more than #2 DSNY) and households (2.22 million, +22% more than #2 DSNY).
USA also earned the top household coverage rating in basic cable prime this month (2.24, +0.39 more than #2 DSNY). No other network delivered over 2 million households in February. USA won the P25-54 crown in February a 7th consecutive time and total viewers in February for the 8th consecutive time.
All three of USA's originals - SUITS, WHITE COLLAR and NECESSARY ROUGHNESS - placed among February's top ten scripted series for P25-54 (1.8 million/ 1.58 million/ 1.06 million, respectively) and in the top ten ad-supported dramas for P18-49 (1.75 million/1.46 million/901,000, respectively) and total viewers (4.15 million/3.64 million/2.46 million).
· SUITS was the month's top scripted series Thursday nights in P25-54, P18-49 and total viewers.
· WHITE COLLAR delivered the most households of any cable original scheduled Tuesdays in February and more total viewers than any Tuesday scripted series.
· The 2013 WESTMINSTER KENNEL CLUB DOG SHOW was the most popular Tuesday night for the event since 2005 for total viewers, 2008 for P25-54 and 2011 for P18-49 and P18-34.
· 4.9 million total viewers tuned into WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW in February, up +1% from February 2012. The show also drew 2.24 million P25-54, 2.2 million P18-49 and 1.15 million P18-34.
· USA's special presentation of Schindler's List delivered 3.215 million total viewers, 1.08 million P18-49 and 1.16 million P25-54, and was USA's top Characters Unite film, to date.
*Note: Data is compiled from the most current combination of Live+7 (1/28-2/10) and Live+SD (2/11-2/24)