In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* "Saturday Night Live," with host Vince Vaughn and musical guest Miguel, averaged a 4.6/12 in metered-market households, equaling its overnight rating for the same night last year.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night's "Saturday Night Live" averaged a 2.8 rating, 13 share in adults 18-49. "SNL" delivered the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime programming on those networks. The 2.8 matches "SNL's" second-highest rating in five months (since November 3), trailing over that span only the March 9 telecast, hosted by Justin Timberlake (3.7/18). Versus the same night last year, "SNL" is up 4 percent in the Local People Meters (2.8 vs. 2.7).
Saturday Primetime Results:
* At 8 p.m. ET, "Smash" averaged a 0.4/1 in 18-49 and 1.8 million viewers overall. In the time period, "Smash" tied for #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in women 18-34. Note that "Smash" is a highly time-shifted show, with the prior Saturday's telecast more than doubling its 18-49 rating when going from these next-day "live plus same day" results to "live plus three day" ratings (to a 0.97 from a 0.48, +102%).
* At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "The Voice" (0.6/2 in 18-49, 2.3 million viewers overall) grew from its first half-hour to its second by 40 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 0.7 from a 0.5) and 21 percent in total viewers (2.5 million vs. 2.0 million).
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Melissa McCarthy and musical guest Phoenix (1.0/3 in 18-49, 2.9 million viewers overall) generated the show's top 18-49 rating in this time period in four weeks (since March 16, 1.1/4 with a telecast hosted by Justin Timberlake) and earned the second-highest 18-49 rating among 11 "SNL" encores to air in this slot so far this season.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.