HUB NETWORK HAS 16 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OF GAINS
Hub Network Is Tops in Co-Viewing for 10 Months Straight
LOS ANGELES - Winding out the month of April, Hub Network, a destination for kids and their families, continues to grow exponentially with 16 consecutive months of gains. Additionally, Hub Network achieves 10 months straight as the most co-viewed children's network. Hub Network's April performance was buoyed by "R.L. Stine's Haunting Hour: The Series" from Front Street Pictures with The Hatchery, and "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters," "Littlest Pet Shop," and "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic," all from Hasbro Studios.
- During the month of April in Total Day, Hub Network demonstrates year-to-year gains among Kids 2-11, Kids 6-11, Adults 18-49, Women 18-49, Persons 2+ and Households for 16 consecutive months. (Details for April are below)
- For the tenth consecutive month, Hub Network was the most co-viewed children's network among Kids 2-11 watching with Adults 18-49. (Details are below)
- In Total Day, Hub Network earned year-to-year time period delivery gains among Kids 2-11 (+18%), Kids 6-11 (+32%), Adults 18-49 (+21%), Women 18-49 (+44%), Adults 25-54 (+15%), Women 25-54 (+35%), Persons 2+ (+26%) and Households (+31%).
- In Prime (Monday-Sunday, 8-11 p.m. ET), Hub Network earned year-to-year time period delivery gains among Kids 2-11 (+28%), Kids 6-11 (+11%), Adults 18-49 (+22%), Women 18-49 (+41%), Adults 25-54 (+30%), Women 25-54 (+43%), Persons 2+ (+39%) and Households (+36%).
- Hub Network was the most co-viewed children's network in Kids 2-11 watching with Adults 18-49. Thirty-five percent (35%) of Hub Network's Kids 2-11 watched with an Adult 18-49, ahead of Disney Channel (21%), Nickelodeon (25%), Cartoon Network (18%), Disney XD (19%), Disney Junior (29%), Nicktoons (18%), Teen Nick (18%), Nick at Nite (20%), Adult Swim (24%), Sprout (27%) and Nick Jr. (30%).
(Source: The Nielsen Company, program based dayparts, most current, Nielsen months of April, growth by delivery, co-viewing from NPower)
About Hub Network
Hub Network is a multi-platform joint venture between Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) and Hasbro, Inc., (NASDAQ: HAS) with a goal of entertaining, enlightening, empowering and educating children and their families. The cable and satellite television network features original programming as well as content from Discovery's library of award-winning children's educational programming; from Hasbro's rich portfolio of entertainment and educational properties built during the past 90 years; and from leading third-party producers worldwide. Hub Network's lineup includes animated and live-action series, as well as specials, game shows, and family-favorite movies. The network extends its content through a robust and engaging online presence at www.hubworld.com. Hub Network rebranded from Discovery Kids on October 10, 2010, and is available in nearly 73 million U.S. households. The Hub Network logo and name are trademarks of Hub Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved.
To find the channel in your area, please visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the channel locator at the top of the page.
Visit Hub Network on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/hubtvnetwork