In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* "Saturday Night Live," with host Kristen Wiig and musical guest Vampire Weekend, averaged a 4.6/12 in metered-market households, to deliver the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime programming on those networks, including Knicks-Pacers NBA Playoffs coverage on ABC (4.3/8) and NASCAR Racing on Fox (3.4/7).
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Saturday Night Live" averaged a 2.7 rating, 12 share in adults 18-49. "SNL" tied with ABC's NBA Playoffs for the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all other primetime programming on those networks.
Saturday Primetime Results:
* From 8:03-9 p.m. ET, "Smash," joined in progress after a brief golf overrun, averaged a 0.4/2 in 18-49 and 2.0 million viewers overall. Note that "Smash" is a highly time-shifted show, with the April 20 telecast growing by 157 percent in 18-49 rating when going from these next-day "live plus same day" results to "live plus seven day" ratings (to a 1.08 from a 0.42).
* At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "The Voice" delivered a 0.4/1 in 18-49 and 1.8 million viewers overall. The "Voice" encore grew from its first half-hour to its second by 25 percent in 18-49 rating (to a 0.5 from a 0.4) and 24 percent in total viewers (2.0 million vs. 1.6 million).
* At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Zach Galifianakis and musical guest Of Monsters and Men (0.8/3 in 18-49, 2.4 million viewers overall) matched the show's top 18-49 rating in this time period in four weeks (since April 13, 1.0) and delivered its biggest overall audience in this slot in three weeks (since April 20, 2.5 million). The 10 p.m. "SNL" encore built from its first half-hour to its second by 29 percent in adults 18-49 (to a 0.9 rating from a 0.7), 38 percent in adults 25-54 (1.1 vs. 0.8) and 26 percent in total viewers (2.7 million vs. 2.1 million).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.