Saturday Primetime Results:
* From 8-11 p.m. ET, NBC Sports' coverage of the Boston Bruins-Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Conference Final game averaged a 2.5 household rating, 5 share in the 56 local markets metered by Nielsen Media Research.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, the Bruins-Penguins coverage averaged a 1.8/7 in adults 18-49, making NBC a solid #1 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in those markets.
* Fast-affiliate ratings are subject to significant revision for the live hockey coverage but currently show NBC Sports' telecast of the Boston Bruins-Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Conference Final game leading the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, as well as adults 18-34, adults 25-54, all key adult-male demos and women 18-34 and women 18-49.
* The preliminary fast-affiliate 1.2 rating in adults 18-49 from 8-11 p.m. would represent NBC's top-rated Saturday in 18-49 since an NFL Playoff game on January 5.
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
* An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Seth MacFarlane and musical guest Frank Ocean, averaged a 2.9/7 in metered-market households. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Saturday Night Live" averaged a 1.4 rating, 7 share in adults 18-49.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.