In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Adam Levine and musical guest Kendrick Lamar, averaged a 2.6/7 in metered-market households. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Saturday Night Live" averaged a 1.3 rating, 7 share in adults 18-49. "SNL" posted the top rating of the night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in the Local People Meters, out-rating all primetime programming on those networks.
· This is "SNL's" highest rating in metered-market households since July 13 (2.6 with host Zach Galifianakis and musical guest Of Monsters and Men) and matches its high since July 7 (2.7 with host Kevin Hart and musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis). In the markets with Local People Meters, "SNL" earned its highest rating in adults 18-49 since July 20 (1.3 with host Kristen Wiig and musical guest Vampire Weekend) and matched its Local People Meter high since June 8 (2.0 with host Vince Vaughn and musical guest Miguel).
Saturday Primetime Results (NBC carried NFL Preseason Football in the New York market and CBS carried the NFL in Pittsburgh):
· At 8 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "American Ninja Warrior" is currently averaging a 0.5/2 in 18-49 and 2.0 million viewers overall and is tied for #1 in the hour among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in men 18-34 (with a 0.4 rating) and men 25-54 (0.8), pending updates. "American Ninja Warrior" is currently matching NBC's top non-sports rating in the time period so far this summer in adults 18-49.
· At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of "Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls" is currently delivering a 0.6/2 in 18-49 and 1.8 million viewers overall, to match NBC's highest 18-49 rating in the time period since July 6. Pending updates, "Get Out Alive" is tied for #1 in the time period among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-34 and men 18-49 and #1 outright among those networks in men 18-34 and men 25-54..
· At 10 p.m. ET, "Do No Harm" is currently averaging a 0.4/2 in 18-49 and 1.6 million viewers overall, to match its highest 18-49 rating to date for a Saturday telecast.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.