THE CW TO FINISH NOVEMBER SWEEP WITH YEAR TO YEAR GAINS IN KEY DEMOS
The CW On Track to End November Sweep Up Versus 2012 in A18-49, W18-49, M18-34, M18-49 Demos
November 26, 2013 (Burbank, CA) - As the November sweep draws to a close, The CW is on track to finish with year-to-year gains in adults 18-49, women 18-49, men 18-49, and men 18-34, in most current Nielsen data through Friday, November 22.
November sweep highlights for The CW:
· The CW is up 6% year to year in adults 18-49 (0.78 vs. 0.83), up 5% in women 18-49 (0.99 vs. 1.04), up 7% in men 18-49 (0.57 vs. 0.61), up 6% in men 18-34 (.051 vs. 0.54), and flat in total viewers (1.94 million vs. 1.95M) for the November sweep through Friday, November 22 in most current Nielsen data.
· On Tuesday, Nov. 12, n the heels of its full season pickup, THE ORIGINALS, paired with SUPERNATURAL, gave The CW its most-watched Tuesday night in more than four years (2.38M, since 9/8/09), in Live + Same Day ratings.
· Also on Tuesday Nov. 12, THE ORIGINALS had its most-watched episode (2.4 million) and matched series highs in adults 18-49 (1.1/3), and women 18-34 (1.5/4), hit a new series high in women 18-49 (1.6/4), and had its second best series number in adults 18-34 (1.0/3).
· Wednesday, Nov. 13, ARROW struck a bull's-eye, hitting series highs in adults 18-34 (1.1/4 - tie), and men 18-34 (1.4/5), and reaching season highs in total viewers (3.1 million, best since 4/24/13) and in adults 18-49 (1.2/3, best since 11/28/12).
· Thursday, Nov. 21, The CW outrated NBC head to head in adults 18-49 (1.0/3), adults 18-34 (1.0/3), and women 18-34 (1.3/4) for the night (8-10 p.m.). It's the first time ever that The CW has outrated NBC's regular Thursday night lineup in adults 18-49 in head to head competition.
· For the sweep, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES beat ABC and FOX in the Thursday 8-9PM time period among A18-34 (1.2) and beat ABC, NBC, and FOX in W18-34 (1.7).